Full Entry List (Aug 02) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2005, 10:55 PM   #31
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botas
Who is the last in Qualy draw right now. I wan't to know what are the chances of Margit Rüütel to play in qyalis. Now she is the 11th alternate in qyalis?
She'll get in if she wants to play here as probably some other players will withdraw and some players in qualy now will be in MD as WC
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2005, 11:48 PM   #32
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoiledEgg
qualies AWOL

175 Anca Barna
195 Magda Mihalche
204 Aravane Rezai
212 Michelle Gerards
216 Kelly McCain
221 Angelique Widjaja
222 Meng Yuan
253 Petra Mandula
Um ..we know why WIDJAJA is not playing..she just had another surgery..she will not be back till January...
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 07:04 AM   #33
country flag Botas

Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks. I sure hope she will play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy
She'll get in if she wants to play here as probably some other players will withdraw and some players in qualy now will be in MD as WC
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 10:37 AM   #34
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
I don't get why Meng withdrew when she's playing Bronx this week...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 11:20 AM   #35
country flag wubenzhimu

wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44
absent with out leave!

in other words haven't entered and we don't know why!x

thank you!!

hope yuan will in the qual list later
wubenzhimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 01:25 PM   #36
country flag myriam forever

myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all myriam forever is a name known to all
Come on Claudine
myriam forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 02:55 AM   #37
country flag Davenselesport

Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future Davenselesport has a brilliant future
Will Davenport be #1 seed for sure at the Open now?
Davenselesport is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 03:00 AM   #38
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute
so who's the last alternate in at the moment?
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 04:14 AM   #39
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davenselesport
Will Davenport be #1 seed for sure at the Open now?
She will for sure be the #2 seed.

Sharapova will be the #1 seed.
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 10:27 PM   #40
country flag FedererFan84

FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of
Will Marie-Eve Pelletier (4th Alternate) make it to the main draw, seeing as virtually EVERYBODY is injured?

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today" - James Dean
FedererFan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 09:59 AM   #41
country flag Botas

Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light
So as 6 WC-ds will go to players who would be in qualies the last alternate to qualies, who is in, is BRATCHIKOVA Nina RUS 241. Can anyone name players who are out for some other reason so the last qualy player could be knewn for now.
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 11:47 AM   #42
country flag roxi

roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future roxi has a brilliant future
Good luck Silvija, Nika , Ivana , Matea ,Ivana !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 03:57 PM   #43
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botas
So as 6 WC-ds will go to players who would be in qualies the last alternate to qualies, who is in, is BRATCHIKOVA Nina RUS 241. Can anyone name players who are out for some other reason so the last qualy player could be knewn for now.
I'm not sure of it - but i suspect the following won't participate:
Farina-elia (bad shoulder injury)
Likhovtseva (injured as well)
Grande is still a question mark, she's finally recovering at the moment.
question marks over kirilenko who injured herself yesterday (huntuchova should be ok), molik who might not make it as well.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2005, 02:48 AM   #44
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute
anyone have an updated list??
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2005, 02:50 PM   #45
country flag jamatthews

jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute
When will the Qualifying Draw take place?