Mary to play doubles with Bartoli tomorrow... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 08:54 AM   #1
country flag Renek

Renek is a glorious beacon of light Renek is a glorious beacon of light Renek is a glorious beacon of light Renek is a glorious beacon of light Renek is a glorious beacon of light Renek is a glorious beacon of light Renek is a glorious beacon of light Renek is a glorious beacon of light Renek is a glorious beacon of light Renek is a glorious beacon of light Renek is a glorious beacon of light
Mary to play doubles with Bartoli tomorrow...

Hellou Guys....... Mary will play doubles with Marion Bartoli tomorrow against Salerni and vento-kabchi.....is the fourth match in grandstand.....play starts at 10:00am sooo keep following it!!!!

GOOD LUCK mARY..... wE LOVE YOU!!!!

Viva laTati!

Daniela Hantuchova!
Renek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 10:18 AM   #2
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Mary and Marion!!! Hopefully you can do well!!!!
Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 11:19 AM   #3
country flag Oermi

Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute
they WILL do well
Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 12:29 PM   #4
country flag dania

dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of dania has much to be proud of
Quote:
they WILL do well
I`m sure you`re right.
dania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote