**Hello Toronto, It's JUSTINE!** - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2005, 06:25 PM   #16
country flag Agassi Fan

Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all Agassi Fan is a name known to all
Allez Justine!
I hope Eurosport will show us all matches of Justine!

The Boss is back!
Agassi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2005, 10:08 PM   #17
country flag TF Chipmunk
Team WTAworld

TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute
ALLEZ!!! I've been bottling up my emotions for too long!! The last time I saw a full Justine match was Justine vs. Mary in the RG final! That was 3-4 months ago!! Way too long!!

LET'S GO

ANASTASIA MYSKINA
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

NADIA PETROVA
ANNA-LENA GROENEFELD
TF Chipmunk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2005, 10:08 PM   #18
country flag TF Chipmunk
Team WTAworld

TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute TF Chipmunk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenout

WHOO!!!!!!!!!!
Justine looks naked

ANASTASIA MYSKINA
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster

NADIA PETROVA
ANNA-LENA GROENEFELD
TF Chipmunk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2005, 05:29 AM   #19
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_freak67
Justine looks naked
Gee, I don't want to know where Amelie is aiming for up in that banner!

News from JHH's official site. Toronto!

Hello Toronto!

11/08/2005:*

In less than three weeks, the last grand slam event, and richest jewel of the tennis calander; the US OPEN will begin. Justine minus her hamstring injury, will be a big part of this tournament, and she's looking forward to recreating the magic of her 2003 title win. Before her New York appearance, there's the Rogers Cup in Toronto, which starts this Monday August 15.

Justine has been training in sunny Florida for ten days now, put through her paces with the dynamic duo of physical trainer Pat Etcheberry, and coach Carlos Rodriguez. Things have been going smoothly for Justine, with no problems to her previous hamstring injury; but she keeps a vigilant eye on her body.

This Friday (August 12) Justine will depart for Canada, and participate in the Rogers Cup. This tournament is one of only two highly coveted Tier I events of the summer hardcourt season, and begins Monday. It will feature a worldclass field, and a tasting menu of the US OPEN. Justine is currently ranked #5 at the WTA, and will be seeded in at #4, barring any last minute withdraws among the top 3 seeds. She will play her first match either on Tuesday or Wednesday. The Rogers Cup alternates between two Canadian cities every year Toronto, and Montreal. Justine won in 2003, the latest year that it was held in Toronto.

The draw for Rogers Cup will be released this weekend. We'll give you the latest news about Justine, and her first summer hardcourt event as it happens. The Rogers Cup will be televised in the USA and in Europe. Live radio coverage is available via British Eurosport; but that's subject to daily programming. International fans can check our world clock, located on the first page to coordinate their local times to the tennis action in Toronto. The current time of Toronto is the same as New York, and Montreal; two listed on our cities of the world clock.

Be sure to visit our forum for the latest chat times, WTA gossip, Justine talk, opinions, and lively conversations.

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2005, 09:10 AM   #20
country flag Piotr'ek

Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute
Allezzz JuJu
GOOD LICK: Maria Sharapova Karolina Sprem Ashley Harkleroad Vera Zvonareva Daniela Hantuchova Barbora Strycova Bethanie Mattek Elena Vesnina Mara Santangelo Nicole Vaidisova Ula Radwanska Viktoria Azarenka Lucie Hradecka Svetlana Kuznetsova Shahar Peer Justine Henin
Piotr'ek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2005, 08:40 PM   #21
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
I hope only Justine will be in opposite half of the draw with Ana Ivanovic, so that they could meet not earlier than in the final!
Anyway good luck Justine!!!!!!!

My travelling blog

Last edited by Dexter_1986 : Aug 12th, 2005 at 08:42 PM.
Dexter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2005, 09:27 AM   #22
country flag Justine Fan

Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute
It's about time we saw a decent tennis match and the only time you are going to get to see one is when our Justine is in it! Can't wait to watch her win again!

Justine Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2005, 02:11 PM   #23
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
If anybody is attending the ROGERS CUP, could you please post some pics for us?

We want all the details.

Old Aug 12th, 2005, 08:35 PM   #24
country flag lauryn

lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back, Justine!
Bedanova Benesova Boev Bovina Chakvetadze Claes Clijsters Dementieva Flipkens Gajdosova Hantuchova Hendler Henin-Hardenne Ivanovic Karatantcheva Kleybanova Kutuzova Kirilenko Lisjak Mauresmo Myskina Nowe Pennetta Pin Razzano Safarova Sprem Sucha Vermoezen Zvonareva

WELCOME BACK MARTINA!

lauryn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 02:08 AM   #25
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute
woehoe, a few more days and we are gonna see our champion! did you all see justine has the biggest cheerthread? we are a good working philliesociety, go us!

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 02:51 AM   #26
country flag Greenout

I hope she doesn't show up with red hair again.

Old Aug 13th, 2005, 07:03 AM   #27
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
A BIG NO-NO to the red hair!

I want her hair from RG back!!

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 05:07 PM   #28
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
mmmm I hope she get qualifier as starter, a top 20-player as soup, Kim as dinnerplate (?) and Maria as dessert ... tha trophee can be the coffee

YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 08:04 PM   #29
Deck

Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future
Nice Draw for Justine, hope she can beat Mary and make it to the final .
Deck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 08:35 PM   #30
country flag MissJessou

MissJessou has much to be proud of MissJessou has much to be proud of MissJessou has much to be proud of MissJessou has much to be proud of MissJessou has much to be proud of MissJessou has much to be proud of MissJessou has much to be proud of MissJessou has much to be proud of MissJessou has much to be proud of MissJessou has much to be proud of MissJessou has much to be proud of
Allez Justine! Le titre est pour toi!

.:.Anna Kournikova.:.
MissJessou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote