**Hello Toronto, It's JUSTINE!** - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 07:11 AM   #1
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
**Hello Toronto, It's JUSTINE!**

Time to step forward.

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2005, 10:58 AM   #2
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute

WHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 4th, 2005, 08:01 PM   #3
country flag felipe2004

felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of felipe2004 has much to be proud of
Come on, Justine!!!
Great to see her back!
Good luck on getting the title!!!!

Go Brazilian girls!
felipe2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2005, 12:31 PM   #4
country flag JazElle

JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough
Allez Justine!
Old Aug 6th, 2005, 02:53 AM   #5
country flag Ntour

Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future
Go Ju!
Hope she goes well here!
"I Let Her Take Advantage Of Me, And I Feel Violated"
"She Hit A Lot Of Lucky Shots"

- Serena Williams, After Losing To Henin

GAMES
WMFT - J. Henin #15
Ntour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2005, 05:22 PM   #6
country flag JazElle

JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough JazElle is a jewel in the rough
Allez Ju, win US O. too!!!!
Old Aug 7th, 2005, 07:42 PM   #7
country flag MH_3571

MH_3571 is a name known to all MH_3571 is a name known to all MH_3571 is a name known to all MH_3571 is a name known to all MH_3571 is a name known to all MH_3571 is a name known to all MH_3571 is a name known to all MH_3571 is a name known to all MH_3571 is a name known to all MH_3571 is a name known to all MH_3571 is a name known to all
Allez Justine
Good Luck in Toronto

MH_3571 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2005, 12:00 AM   #8
country flag Greenout

I'm getting excited. It feels like ages ago since RG 2005.
Let's not forget, BOSS was the winner of this event in 2003.

The Canadian Open Champion of 2003, and her cool trophy!

Old Aug 9th, 2005, 02:11 AM   #9
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
Does Justine have a two-way?

Good luck, Justine!
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2005, 08:33 AM   #10
pigam

pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute
come on Justie, show the Canadians you loooooooove them
make this a great warm-up tournament and totally turn on the heat at the USopen.
Alllllleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz Ju

Justine: feb. 5, 2007:

"I hung on to tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years. It is something that is in me, it is me."
pigam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2005, 10:02 AM   #11
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
Allez, sweety!

Maybe we need a topic down in H2HQ too?

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2005, 01:36 PM   #12
country flag Greenout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian KC
Does Justine have a two-way?

Good luck, Justine!

Martian- The trophy is a crystal tennis stick, not a mirror.

Old Aug 10th, 2005, 02:35 PM   #13
country flag komorli

komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future komorli has a brilliant future
Allez!

Member of Justine's Philistine's Society
|...Feel the love, 6-0...|
komorli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2005, 03:03 PM   #14
country flag rue

rue is a name known to all rue is a name known to all rue is a name known to all rue is a name known to all rue is a name known to all rue is a name known to all rue is a name known to all rue is a name known to all rue is a name known to all rue is a name known to all rue is a name known to all
I'm just wondering how she will do in her first match. She has not played in almost two months, but she should do just fine.

Serena's always got it. Never underestimate the heart of a Champion

"All things work together for good for them that love GOD and are called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28
rue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2005, 05:22 PM   #15
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Can't wait
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote