Good Luck trying to get back to #1 again!? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2005, 11:11 PM   #1
country flag Tennis_Passion

Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts Tennis_Passion is infamous around these parts
Good Luck trying to get back to #1 again!?

Last year this time, she could have become number one by winning Sopot and Toronto before Olympics, unfortunately she missed the boat. Anyway...let's hope she can get back to where she was again.
Tennis_Passion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2005, 05:57 AM   #2
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
dont think #1 is close anytime soon but i wanna see her back in the top 10 where she belongs

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 07:35 AM   #3
country flag greenfunkTHREE.

greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future
Yes Daniel. I Agree!

Anastasia Myskina my NO.1 favourite.
Daniela Hantuchova super eyecandy!
Emilie Loit heartbreaker.
Alize Cornet she's just 15!
Elena Dementieva pretty!
Amelie Mauresmo idol!
Svetlana Kuznetsova so fuckable! ps. She was never ugly!!

All the best to:
Nathalie Dechy, Caroline Wozniacki, Justine Henin-Hardenne,
Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Maria Kirilenko,
Marion Bartoli, Aravane Rezai, Dinara Safina,
Victoria Azarenka, Olga Poutchkova
and all the other pretty players!

I like these players because they are HAWT HAWT HAWT!

Clémence Poésy
greenfunkTHREE. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 09:05 AM   #4
country flag MC Kola

MC Kola is a glorious beacon of light MC Kola is a glorious beacon of light MC Kola is a glorious beacon of light MC Kola is a glorious beacon of light MC Kola is a glorious beacon of light MC Kola is a glorious beacon of light MC Kola is a glorious beacon of light MC Kola is a glorious beacon of light MC Kola is a glorious beacon of light MC Kola is a glorious beacon of light MC Kola is a glorious beacon of light
umm she's already world number 9 right now isn't she?
MC Kola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 09:47 AM   #5
country flag michelle11

michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of
no,today nr. 12

btw it's clear,that sharapova will be nr.1 next week or did I miss something?
davenport doesn't defend her points from san diego win last year and she has only 23 points more than sharapova

Let me hear your balalaika’s ringing out
Come and keep your comrade warm

Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
michelle11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 09:57 PM   #6
country flag angiee3

angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future
oh. i hope sharapova doesn't get to #1.

and nastya will soon be at least in the top 10. and hopefully
one day she will be #1.

Svetlana Kuznetsova

you came when i lay aching for your touch and you cooled my burning heart.

"My misfortune is that my heart cannot be happy, even for an hour, without love."

SAVE WATER! DRINK CORONA!
angiee3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 10:30 PM   #7
country flag _LuCaS_
Stimpacker

_LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute
How about a countdown until she's out of top 20 instead?
Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 03:17 AM   #8
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by _LuCaS_
lol

That is more likely than her getting to number 1 unfortunately.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 09:49 AM   #9
country flag cindy

cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute cindy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle11
no,today nr. 12

btw it's clear,that sharapova will be nr.1 next week or did I miss something?
davenport doesn't defend her points from san diego win last year and she has only 23 points more than sharapova
can she?...too sad...I really want nastya to be the first russian number one...I was sure we cannot count on davenport!!!!!
cindy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 03:23 PM   #10
country flag michelle11

michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of michelle11 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by _LuCaS_

NO NO NO
if you will frighten me only once again with such total impossible nightmares about my beloved princess charming i will post so many german interviews in here that your computer will explode and you have to be quiet forever.
this would be the punishment you deserve for such thoughts.

Let me hear your balalaika’s ringing out
Come and keep your comrade warm

michelle11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2005, 05:51 PM   #11
country flag _LuCaS_
Stimpacker

_LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute
Then you'll have to teach me German, private lessons
Old Aug 14th, 2005, 10:21 PM   #12
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
mm Thsi week sshe is 1r4 , she reached final of a Tier IV that is mm like maybe 50 pts she won , so i guess she will be ranked in the top 15 on omnday 15th

Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 10:55 PM   #13
country flag Daniel

Lucky 13 will make her win the USO