Amélie, the Toast of Toronto! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2005, 08:25 AM   #31
mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
Won't be here today to cheer her on but I'm sure ye will do a great job. Allez Amélie!
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2005, 07:03 PM   #32
country flag Linnie
drinking

Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute Linnie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauresmofan
Won't be here today to cheer her on but I'm sure ye will do a great job. Allez Amélie!
She could have used a little in the second set, but for her first match back it wasn't too bad

(AP Photo/Aaron Harris, CP)

Linnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 07:28 PM   #33
RyanGiggs

RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold
Allez Momo! Take this title!
RyanGiggs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 10:05 PM   #34
country flag capit_u

capit_u is just really nice capit_u is just really nice capit_u is just really nice capit_u is just really nice capit_u is just really nice capit_u is just really nice capit_u is just really nice capit_u is just really nice capit_u is just really nice capit_u is just really nice capit_u is just really nice
Good Luck.
Be Yourself, Be an artist.
It´s easy for you.
We waiting, we support you.
capit_u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 10:09 PM   #35
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute
bravo Momo!!!!

more accuracy and aggressivity would be nice too
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 11:21 PM   #36
mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie
She could have used a little in the second set, but for her first match back it wasn't too bad
Now come on, it wouldn't be an Amélie match without that! Pretty good for her return match according to the news reports. I'll be here to cheer her on for the rest of the week so she should be fine
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 11:28 PM   #37
mauresmofan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja
Aces are Wild Gala
Sonja you have the gift - she hit 9 aces today

So out with it - When is Sonjas Psychic Line going into full time business and what's in the tea leaves for our favourite Amélie this week?

Old Aug 17th, 2005, 03:13 AM   #38
country flag JPrince

JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future
Great to see all of you momo fans again! I missed you! Allez Amelie!
JPrince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 04:47 AM   #39
country flag LostGlory
Team WTAworld

LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute LostGlory has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja

Very nice photos lovely hair i love them thx Sonja...

You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh because you're all the same

I'm Back
LostGlory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 01:24 PM   #40
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
i've noticed that her hair looks good too...wonder what shampoo she uses??

GOOD LUCK AMELIE!!

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 10:23 AM   #41
country flag swiss

swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of swiss has much to be proud of
good luck today Amé
be careful with that "old lady" with her bag of tricks
swiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 11:12 AM   #42
country flag maya

maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold
Good luck against Conchita !
maya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 02:00 PM   #43
country flag JPrince

JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future JPrince has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
i've noticed that her hair looks good too...wonder what shampoo she uses??

GOOD LUCK AMELIE!!

She uses Paul Mitchell. LOL! Seriously, I have no clue. Redken maybe?
JPrince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 04:14 PM   #44
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Allez Ame!
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 04:24 PM   #45
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrince
She uses Paul Mitchell. LOL! Seriously, I have no clue. Redken maybe?
i would have gone for loreal....because she's worth it

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote