Ana Ivanovic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2005, 05:19 PM   #1
country flag tatianaishott22

tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all
Ana Ivanovic

Lets Talk About Ana
tatianaishott22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2005, 06:14 PM   #2
country flag Dan the Assassin

Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
She is grrrrrrreat!!! I hope she kicks some ass on the hard court season.

Laugh your head off by clicking this link

Danimations

Dan the Assassin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 06:46 PM   #3

tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all tatianaishott22 is a name known to all
yes Me 2
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 07:50 PM   #4
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold
Finally, new thread of Ana Ivanovic
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 09:12 PM   #5

ANA needs to be known so i had to get a new thread ... All about ANA ....
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 10:33 PM   #6
country flag Dan the Assassin

Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute Dan the Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
If you want to visit my friends site there is loads of Ana info on there.There is also an active Ana forum to use, which you're more than welcome in participating in.

Here's the link:Ana Ivanovic Site

Laugh your head off by clicking this link

Danimations

Dan the Assassin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2005, 06:33 PM   #7
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
And my website (In French) : www.ana-ivanovic.info
Old Aug 4th, 2005, 10:02 PM   #8
country flag Slumpsova

Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute Slumpsova has a reputation beyond repute
so where is she now? why doesn't she play some tournies before US Open?
Slumpsova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote