Lindsay and Eastbourne! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2002, 04:59 PM   #1
PJ

PJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Lindsay and Eastbourne!

BBC Text - Lindsay's playing Eastbourne along with Sanchez and Dokic!
PJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2002, 05:11 PM   #2
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute
Orgainisers of the Britannic Asset Management International have confirmed that Lindsay Davenport will be defending her title at Eastbourne.

Arantxa Sanchez Vicario and Jelena Dokic will be among the entries for the June 17-22 event.

Championship director John Feaver said "We are delighted that three big stars of the game will be competing in Eastbourne"

The event leads up to the Wimbledon Champioships which start on June 24th.

Great news!!

I gues you beat me to it PJ good Luck Lyndsay on your comeback
Old Apr 15th, 2002, 05:19 PM   #3
country flag Elske
Kitty's muff muncher

Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute Elske has a reputation beyond repute
YEAAAAAHHH!!! that's fantastic!!!

great news!
Elske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2002, 07:02 PM   #4
country flag Nikki
Team WTAworld

Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold
Thats great news, especially as I have a press pass to this tourney
Old Apr 15th, 2002, 08:51 PM   #5
Julie

Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold Julie is a splendid one to behold
Nikki - im coming to visit oyu that weekend

Oh im sooo happy - its just fantastic news

WOOOOHOOOOOOO

Right now?
Julie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2002, 09:02 PM   #6
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
I'm so GLAD!!!!!!!!!!
I hope we can see her played at a great level in Eastbourn!

let's bounce for Lindsay's comeback!!!
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2002, 01:15 AM   #7
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...687#post370687

here's the article entirely from josh

YAY!!! lindsay's return makes me soooo happpy!!!!!!
Lindsay Davenport - Anna Smashnova - Lisa Raymond - Sandrine Testud - Paola Suarez - Amelie Mauresmo - Virginia Ruano-Pascual - Nadia Petrova - Chanda Rubin - Cara Black - Tathiana Garbin - Anne Kremer - Monica Seles - Fabiola Zuluaga - Maria Sanchez-Lorenzo - Amanda Coetzer - Rita Grande - Meghann Shaughnessy - Magui Serna - Nathalie Dechy - Kim Clijsters - Elena Tatarkova - Maria Sharapova - Alicia Molik - Julia Vakulenko - Elena Likhovtseva - Anastasia Myskina - Emilie Loit
Mikey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2002, 05:43 AM   #8
matthewhaufle

matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all matthewhaufle is a name known to all
I am so hoping that Lindsay is going to be ready to play!!! I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but I can't help it!!! I want to see Lindsay play again!!

Matt
Old Apr 16th, 2002, 06:53 PM   #9
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
I read teletext this morning too, though they must have changed it slightly since I saw it as it did say in the artical that, "Lindsay will defend her title at Eastbourne" saying it as though they were going to just hand the title to her I think they must have realised how they worded it and changed it to, "Lindsay Davenport will be defending her title at Eastbourne."

Either way, I was extremely happy to read such great news!

GO LINDSAY!.......I can't wait

-Rachel
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2002, 06:54 PM   #10
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
I forgot to add:

RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2002, 06:16 AM   #11
country flag marshmellow

marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice marshmellow is just really nice
let's go lindsay! our thoughts are always with you
marshmellow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2002, 12:58 PM   #12
country flag Jan

Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all Jan is a name known to all
Yes I read the great news on BBC Ceefax and ITV Teletext yesterday - I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY I could burst (not a pretty sight, LOL).

LETS GO LINDSAY

I must try and get to Eastbourne even if it is only for 2 days.

Cheers

Jan
Good Luck to Heather Watson, Laura Robson, Kaia Kanepi
Jan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2002, 01:11 PM   #13
country flag kazbeee

kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice kazbeee is just really nice
I am so glad Lindsay will be back for Eastbourne and it seems she loves the British events as she made a come back from injury last year just in time for this wonderful event.

I am very pissed off as well. I planned to go to Eastbourne this year then Lindsay got injured, and then I got a ticket for Wimbledon so I thought I will give it a miss this year and go next year .....Now I wish i had stuck to my original plan as there is no way they will let me have time off work at short notice. Just my bloody luck as usual

But anyway Im bouncing for our Lindsay

This TOPS forum is gonna go crazy now the Queen is back!!!!!
Old Apr 17th, 2002, 07:13 PM   #14
country flag shirley

shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute shirley has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Woo-hoo Our Queen is Back!

Fingers crossed that she'll play and not pull out at the last minute.

C'mon Lindsay! Retain This Title!

Some pics to celebrate the return of our Queen! Hail Queen Lindsay

*Kilmarnock FC: Scottish League Cup Winners 2012*

Juan Martin Del Potro

World Cup 2010 Prediction Joint Champion
shirley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2002, 08:22 PM   #15
country flag Maajken
Miss Verstand

Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future Maajken has a brilliant future
YAY YOOOOHHOOOO

*fingers crossed* that she will actually play..

Och du håller så hårt och när längtan blir svår
Så är jag din, din, din att ta med
Att ta ut, att ta in i någonting nytt
Maajken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote