Diana Srebrovic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2005, 03:37 AM   #1
country flag bovina_forever

bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future
Diana Srebrovic

This could be me just being out of the loop but what happened to Diana Srebrovic
bovina_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2005, 11:15 PM   #2
country flag ezekiel

ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute
simple google search tells me that she is in college at Virginia
http://virginiasports.collegesports....c_diana00.html
ezekiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 02:31 PM   #3
country flag Randy H
Moderator - Juniors

Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute Randy H has a reputation beyond repute
a nice *bump* for Diana

This season, she transferred to Gainesville, Florida to play for the University of Florida Gators, a team with a history of strong players including Lisa Raymond, Jill Craybas, and Nicole Arendt.

And it looks like it's a good start, because she is 17-2 thus far, and won a very big title recently, the ITA Intercollegiate National Indoor Championships...Last Gator to win this title...Lisa Raymond

Diana is currently ranked #34 in the fall pre-season rankings, but I expect she will make a big jump when the next rankings come out in January. She was also expected to play #2 singles on the team behind Jennifer Magley, but Magley decided to end her college career early by graduating in January and try out the pro circuit. This should put Diana at the #1 spot on the team now, which will be a great opportunity to play against the best players on other teams and get top NCAA match play experience

Keep up the great work Diana! You've got the game and talent to continue with these results
"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. Any if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But he loves you."

George Carlin
Randy H is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2005, 09:12 PM   #4
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Good for her! Diana had so much talent, at least now she can combine studies and tennis!
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 01:55 AM   #5
country flag Marty_mtl

Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice Marty_mtl is just really nice
Diana is currently #1 on the american university circuit!
She is practically winning every match she is playing.

I am really glad for her, she is such a nice girl
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 02:11 AM   #6
country flag canuckfan

canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute canuckfan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty_mtl
Diana is currently #1 on the american university circuit!
She is practically winning every match she is playing.

I am really glad for her, she is such a nice girl
That's cool! So if she wins the NCAA Championship, she'll get a US Open Wild Card, like Vanessa Webb got a few years ago.

Other canadians doing well in the NCAA: Diana Srebovic (1st), Robin Stephenson (13th), Katarina Zoricic (50th), Anna Blagodareva (51st)
canuckfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 02:18 AM   #7
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Diana, really deserved! Such a talented and nice girl!
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 05:00 PM   #8
patricktav2003

patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of
such a talented player!! she should give her a other chance for the wta circuit
patricktav2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2006, 08:46 PM   #9
country flag ~CANUCK~
This is my fancy user title

~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute
wow diana #1 way to go
~CANUCK~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote