a new french fan says HI!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2005, 07:54 AM   #1
country flag mat34

mat34 is a jewel in the rough mat34 is a jewel in the rough mat34 is a jewel in the rough mat34 is a jewel in the rough mat34 is a jewel in the rough mat34 is a jewel in the rough mat34 is a jewel in the rough mat34 is a jewel in the rough mat34 is a jewel in the rough mat34 is a jewel in the rough mat34 is a jewel in the rough
a new french fan says HI!!

Hi everybody !!!!

I am really happy to have the opportunity to chat with you about Mary who is my favourite player ! Thank to all of you for giving me such precious news about her !!!! She is so wonderful and I hope she will be on the court for a long time again.

l´unique : MARY PIERCE
mat34 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2005, 08:16 AM   #2
country flag flea

flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold
two new french fans say HI!!

Last edited by flea : Jul 18th, 2005 at 08:28 AM.
flea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 09:38 AM   #3
country flag atoutix

atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all
Hello to you two and Welcome

Flea,i believe i met you in another french forum ,

Welcome Here
atoutix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 10:00 AM   #4
country flag flea

flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold flea is a splendid one to behold
oui oui, c'est moi...je suis partout..!!!
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 10:08 AM   #5
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Hello and welcome to the board
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 10:12 AM   #6
country flag flea

Thanks!!
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 10:33 AM   #7
country flag Mary's 1st Fan

Mary's 1st Fan is a glorious beacon of light Mary's 1st Fan is a glorious beacon of light Mary's 1st Fan is a glorious beacon of light Mary's 1st Fan is a glorious beacon of light Mary's 1st Fan is a glorious beacon of light Mary's 1st Fan is a glorious beacon of light Mary's 1st Fan is a glorious beacon of light Mary's 1st Fan is a glorious beacon of light Mary's 1st Fan is a glorious beacon of light Mary's 1st Fan is a glorious beacon of light Mary's 1st Fan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoutix
Hello to you two and Welcome

Flea,i believe i met you in another french forum ,

Welcome Here
Salut à vous deux!

C'est super de voir de plus en plus de monde ici, et en plus de francais.
Mary's 1st Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 10:48 AM   #8
ali

ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold ali is a splendid one to behold
Hi guys

Welcome to the board
ali is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 11:13 AM   #9
country flag atoutix

atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all atoutix is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary's 1st Fan
Salut à vous deux!

C'est super de voir de plus en plus de monde ici, et en plus de francais.
c'est clair

Allezzzzz la France !!!!!
atoutix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 11:55 AM   #10
country flag Lu_Weird

Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all Lu_Weird is a name known to all
Hi....please ask more French friens vote for Mary...Mary is second right now...Maxim :P
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 02:08 PM   #11
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Hello and welcome

take care

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 03:50 PM   #12
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
Bienvenue à vous deux, heureuse de voir que les fans de Mary se reveille enfin !!

Lu_weird demande si vous pouvez voter pour Mary sur une thread, Mary talonne Kim, on essai de la faire remonter au max, il n'y a que 7 petits votes entre....

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=178766

A+
saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 04:28 PM   #13
country flag flea

Quote:
Originally Posted by saby
Bienvenue à vous deux, heureuse de voir que les fans de Mary se reveille enfin !!
Beh moi je suis fan de Mary depuis son tout premier match à RG en 1990, à l'époque de ses énormes lunettes , ils en avait montré quelques minutes sur Antenne 2, je m'en rappelle comme si c'était hier... Et c'est vrai que pendant sa traversée du désert je m'étais un peu désintéressée du tennis.. Mais me v'là sortie de ma tanière pour de bon...!!!
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 04:37 PM   #14
country flag saby
Team WTAworld

saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future saby has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by flea
Beh moi je suis fan de Mary depuis son tout premier match à RG en 1990, à l'époque de ses énormes lunettes , ils en avait montré quelques minutes sur Antenne 2, je m'en rappelle comme si c'était hier... Et c'est vrai que pendant sa traversée du désert je m'étais un peu désintéressée du tennis.. Mais me v'là sortie de ma tanière pour de bon...!!!
Comme quoi tout arrive !!! bienvenue de nouveau, j'espère que tu resteras avec nous un moment, tu verras ici on se tape pas dessus comme dans d'autre forum on est aussi Zen que la Diva. LOL
saby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 05:07 PM   #15
country flag flea

Quote:
j'espère que tu resteras avec nous un moment
...jusqu'à ce que mort s'en suive...

Quote:
tu verras ici on se tape pas dessus comme dans d'autre forum on est aussi Zen que la Diva. LOL
J'ai déjà pu le constater, c'est fort agréable de se ballader par ici!!