<<<< Pemra ÖZGEN >>>> - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 11:56 AM   #91
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
ITF/Belfort-FRA

Qual 1 [11] Pemra ÖZGEN (TUR) vs. Laura HABERKORN (GER)
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 02:45 PM   #92
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo
ITF/Belfort-FRA

Qual 1 [11] Pemra ÖZGEN (TUR) vs. Laura HABERKORN (GER)

Laura Haberkorn !
I know Laura very well! She is from Stuttgart and 18.
Last year in Filderstadt we had posibility to speak with each other.
She is not playing very well, and also not listed in the world ranking list.
So I think Pemra must win!
When is the match?

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Swiss Ivo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 02:51 PM   #93
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Ivo
Laura Haberkorn !
I know Laura very well! She is from Stuttgart and 18.
Last year in Filderstadt we had posibility to speak with each other.
She is not playing very well, and also not listed in the world ranking list.
So I think Pemra must win!
When is the match?
1 hours later,i think. Btw, she is in between 800-900 so ranked player
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 03:01 PM   #94
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
I can`t find the homepage of this tournament in Belfort.
That`s strange!
But Belfort is not very far from me!
So, if Pemra will win, perhaps I would drive tomorow to Belfort.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 03:09 PM   #95
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
I can`t find the homepage of this tournament in Belfort.
That`s strange!
But Belfort is not very far from me!
So, if Pemra will win, perhaps I would drive tomorow to Belfort.
Belfort site is still in 2005 But i will give u a link and u can follow here. It is http://www.ti.fft.fr/EvMenu.asp?CodeEvent=062020

Btw, will u do it for Pemra If u do this, go and tell her. She wil be so happy. Btw, she won Grtenoble in doubles this week. It is amazing.
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 03:15 PM   #96
country flag Swiss Ivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo
Belfort site is still in 2005 But i will give u a link and u can follow here. It is http://www.ti.fft.fr/EvMenu.asp?CodeEvent=062020

Btw, will u do it for Pemra If u do this, go and tell her. She wil be so happy. Btw, she won Grtenoble in doubles this week. It is amazing.
Thank you!
Have we possibility to follow the matches in internet?
I couldn`t find it!
If I will drive tomorrow to Belfort, I will bring Pemra your regards if you want.
I never saw Pemra before!
I was only ten years ago in Istanbul around the tournament for to see my angel.

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #97
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
Thank you!
Have we possibility to follow the matches in internet?
I couldn`t find it!
If I will drive tomorrow to Belfort, I will bring Pemra your regards if you want.
I never saw Pemra before!
I was only ten years ago in Istanbul around the tournament for to see my angel.
I sent her a mail

You were here and to see Elena in 1997 Istanbul Ohh it is nice and interesting.
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #98
country flag Tenisci

Btw, u can see Pemra with playing with trousers Since the saloon are so cold.
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 03:24 PM   #99
country flag Swiss Ivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo
Btw, u can see Pemra with playing with trousers Since the saloon are so cold.
I don`t think that the hall is cold.
On the contrary, it`s always to warm.
Perhaps in Turkey are the halls cold?
But I like more cold halls, because if it`s to warm, it`s not nice to play!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 03:27 PM   #100
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
I don`t think that the hall is cold.
On the contrary, it`s always to warm.
Perhaps in Turkey are the halls cold?
But I like more cold halls, because if it`s to warm, it`s not nice to play!
No , in Turkey , it is OK. I know this. Since yesterday in final, they had to play with trousers due to not heating and cold weather. A friend said.
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 03:33 PM   #101
country flag Swiss Ivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo
No , in Turkey , it is OK. I know this. Since yesterday in final, they had to play with trousers due to not heating and cold weather. A friend said.
O.K.!
I don`t know, because I`m always around big tournamants with much spectators. And perhaps in Belfort are not so much spectators and they don`t heat.
But I like playing with trouses also Patty and Martina. And I like also my Elena in trouses.
Only if it`s to warm I have a short. Or now in Sydney and Melbourne...

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 03:35 PM   #102
country flag Tenisci

Quote:
O.K.!
I don`t know, because I`m always around big tournamants with much spectators. And perhaps in Belfort are not so much spectators and they don`t heat.
But I like playing with trouses also Patty and Martina. And I like also my Elena in trouses.
Only if it`s to warm I have a short. Or now in Sydney and Melbourne...

Yes, so tell carefully
Old Jan 28th, 2006, 03:43 PM   #103
country flag Swiss Ivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo
Yes, so tell carefully

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 03:48 PM   #104
country flag Tenisci

Quote:

Old Jan 28th, 2006, 04:15 PM   #105
country flag Tenisci

Istanbul Cup courts are those