Estonian Tennis - Page 143 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 02:27 PM   #2131
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Estonian Tennis

Kenneth and Mattias won in Moscow
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 04:08 PM   #2132
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Estonian Junior Champiomships

G12:

Carol Plakk d. Sofia Tšeklistova 62 62

Plakk d. Lissi Kubre 64 61
Tšeklistova d. Katriin Saar 64 60

G16:

Jana Kuzovkova d. Anette Mäelt 62 63

Kuzovkova d. Maria Lota Kaul 63 60
Mäelt d. Maileen Nuudi 64 16 61
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 04:30 PM   #2133
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

So Carol did finally win a final against Sonja. Might be meeting again in 14's quarterfinal. And big girls are eager to make things right after last year
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 10:21 PM   #2134
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
What happened last year?
This is a very good result for Carol given it seems that Clay is her weakest surface.
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 11:19 PM   #2135
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

After Carol lost in 12s she did go and won the title in 14s. And certain players were not too happy with it.
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 01:50 PM   #2136
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
After Carol lost in 12s she did go and won the title in 14s. And certain players were not too happy with it.
Carol didn't win 14s last year did she I don't get how she does so much better against older players How do you lose in 12s and win 14s
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 06:03 PM   #2137
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

She definitely did.

Older girls tend to think that they should blast this little kid off the court in no time at all. And this suits Carol very well. Her peers do not such complexes.
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 08:32 AM   #2138
country flag chingching

Quote:
She definitely did.

Older girls tend to think that they should blast this little kid off the court in no time at all. And this suits Carol very well. Her peers do not such complexes.
Her peers do not such complexes?

I can't believe she beat Maria 6-0 6-1 She beat some very good players Should win again
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 10:23 AM   #2139
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Her peers do not think it's very embarrassing to lose to her, don't worry about how it looks and play their own game.
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 10:34 AM   #2140
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Carol's matches with Sonja can take forever (if Sonja has a good day and does not miss much). This year they had nearly a four hour match in Viljandi, despite the 4-6 6-0 6-2 score
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #2141
country flag chingching

Quote:
Her peers do not think it's very embarrassing to lose to her, don't worry about how it looks and play their own game.
I see. How does Sonja play?

Quote:
Carol's matches with Sonja can take forever (if Sonja has a good day and does not miss much). This year they had nearly a four hour match in Viljandi, despite the 4-6 6-0 6-2 score
Are you serious Carol can't be that fast Surely if someone is patient enough to play for 4 hours they would be able to get through the pushing
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 01:22 PM   #2142
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

At her best Sonja plays similar to Carol actually. Good defense, can hit winners and has variety. Physically she is better, but mentally not as good. Her coach says she has all the weapons, but often loses the self-confidence and reverts to pushing. But they are working on it.
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #2143
country flag chingching

Quote:
At her best Sonja plays similar to Carol actually. Good defense, can hit winners and has variety. Physically she is better, but mentally not as good. Her coach says she has all the weapons, but often loses the self-confidence and reverts to pushing. But they are working on it.
They are both so young Can Carol hit winners, because I can't imagine her having so much success from just defensive play. I would like to see her play
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 02:25 PM   #2144
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Yeah, both of them obviously are only taking first steps. Of course she can hit winners too.
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 01:18 AM   #2145
country flag chingching

Carol struggled in her next match against Katriin Saar
Sonja through easily once again