Estonian Tennis - Page 141 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 1st, 2014, 08:53 PM   #2101
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Estonian Tennis

Quarterfinal

Anett Kontaveit d. Piret Ilves 61 60
Liisa Pajumets d. Annela Pajumets 62 62

Julia Matojan d. Mari Mahoni 62 62
Eva Paalma d. Lisanna Pihlak 63 60
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 04:31 AM   #2102
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Eva looking quite good Top 1000 at least

Anett will have to beat her childhood friend I am worried that she dropped a game

Hopefully Eva can win some games in the Final
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 06:15 AM   #2103
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

I'm surprised they got to finish the womens' matches as the weather was pretty awful the whole day. The guys didn't get to play at all, though they were scheduled first in the beginning
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 07:13 AM   #2104
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehead's Boy View Post
Hey guys... is anyone in Tallinn looking for a tennis partner? I just got here and I'll be here for a couple of months. I can hit the ball okay. PM me.
HAHA why are you in Estonia
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 04:47 PM   #2105
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Semifinal

Anett Kontaveit d. Liisa Pajumets 62 62
Eva Paalma d. Julia Matojan 63 62
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 04:50 PM   #2106
country flag chingching

Did she go nice on her EKSM buddy or play left handed

BTW Meelis, did Becca Peterson's parents speak Swedish?

Last edited by chingching : Jul 2nd, 2014 at 04:59 PM.
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 10:58 PM   #2107
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all

I read somewhere that it was a windy day, and it was bothering Anett. Hitting many DF's and UE's.
SecondAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 03:31 AM   #2108
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondAce View Post
I read somewhere that it was a windy day, and it was bothering Anett. Hitting many DF's and UE's.
Yes it said that on ETL Apparently at times Liisa kept up but Anett hit a lot more DFs and UEs than usual and that made the score closer
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 11:44 AM   #2109
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Final

Anett Kontaveit d. Eva Paalma 61 62
Old Jul 3rd, 2014, 11:55 AM   #2110
country flag chingching

Poor Eva got less games than Liisa Still it seems she is in OK form No Bagel
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 02:23 PM   #2111
country flag chingching

GOod news for Estonian tennis everywhere
Kenneth almost beat Vladimir Nice improvement from last time The match is on Spordikanal (No Womens because it ended earlier )
The next tournament we'll see Carol in will probably be representing Estonia in the Nations Challenge in 12U Latvia They have a good chance IMO with herself and Sofia
Anett won, Kaia is doing better and Jurgen is showing promising signs Good times all around
Oh and Mattias made a SF in G5 Pajulahti Cup, which is an improvement on his recent form It's sad he hasn't really improved since last year... Also made the SF of Doubles
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 10:21 PM   #2112
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Kind of embarrassing that there's only two Estonian players in the Estonian Open qualifying, while there is four Latvians.
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 03:26 AM   #2113
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Kind of embarrassing that there's only two Estonian players in the Estonian Open qualifying, while there is four Latvians.
IK it's ridiculous Euro Championships is the reason I guess...
And I can't believe how weak it is
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 12:37 PM   #2114
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

I'm not sure about the women tournament, but Estonians did not want to have two men events right now and would have preferred to have one tournament in the spring. But for men, ITF demands at least 2X15k or 3X10k in the following weeks. Latvians and Lithuanians refused to move their only tournaments, Finns were not ready to co-operate with the Estonians and Swedes would have but ITF decided that it's too far a part.
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 12:39 PM   #2115
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
And I can't believe how weak it is
ETF must be satisfied. They were not happy that the one in February turned out too strong