Estonian Tennis - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2005, 09:46 AM   #1
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Estonian Tennis

Here is the Thread for the Estonian Tennis:

149.Maret Ani
249.Kaia Kanepi
251.Margit Ruutel
682.Anet Kaasik
1029.Liina Suurvarik

Vittel:
1st round Kanepi d. (7)Schaul 6:1,6:0
2nd round Kanepi d. Kondratieva 6:1,7:5

Palermo:
1st Q-round (6)Ani d. Gehrlein 6:2,6:3
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2005, 10:31 AM   #2
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute
ESTONIA
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2005, 02:36 PM   #3
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Ani came to MD and won 1st round against Vesnina
Old Jul 20th, 2005, 02:36 PM   #4
country flag Ballbasher

And she won Ist round in Double MD with Gagliardi
Old Aug 11th, 2005, 11:31 AM   #5
country flag Ballbasher

Ani played in Martina Francaand reached the final(lost to Vierin),and plays Rimini
Old Aug 12th, 2005, 01:36 PM   #6
country flag Ballbasher

Ani and Kanepi are both in the QF in Rimíni
Old Aug 12th, 2005, 09:13 PM   #7
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
I know Liina personally. She went to Illinois State University here in my city and she helped with the tennis camps I go to. She's really nice and a good player. She played a few $10K's earlier this summer and did ok.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2005, 10:18 AM   #8
country flag Ballbasher

Ani d. Bychkova
but she lost to Nooni in Bronx
Old Aug 28th, 2005, 10:37 PM   #9
country flag Ballbasher

Ani,Kanepi and Ruutel all played qualifying in USO
Ani and Ruutel lost in first round Kanepi in second
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:27 AM   #10
country flag stefano18

stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold
Why is there so few things about Maret Ani? I think she's a very talented player and very cute too! I hope she can finally raise her ranking better than #105 - so that she doesnt have to fail everytime in GS qualies...
I would to badly see her in a GS match - even if she loses in a 1st round...
She's really too cute and she looked also very funny on pics I've seen on a site... Hope she can receive more success+attention in the future soon...

Angelic looking girl... Very cute face and her boobs aren't bad at all
stefano18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2005, 04:31 AM   #11
country flag stefano18

stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold stefano18 is a splendid one to behold
hope Maret can repeat her Australian Open doubles effort (2003?)
With Prusova. I think it has been her biggest achievement and success so far.
Since I've seen her, I love Estonia
stefano18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2005, 07:53 AM   #12
country flag Ballbasher

Maret is in the MD of Portoroz against Bartoli(5)
Old Oct 9th, 2005, 06:03 PM   #13
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Maret will reach a career-high next week again ~#111

she is playing way too much
I think she hasnt made a break since 3 months
she plays every 50k and 75k in Europe! she also entered the next 50ks in France
I hope this wont make her tired in 2006

please Maret, get some rest!!!
Old Oct 10th, 2005, 07:44 AM   #14
country flag vutt
Team WTAworld

vutt has disabled reputation
Maret said that her goal is to be ranked high enough for next year AO main draw.
vutt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2005, 07:22 AM   #15
country flag Kuilli
stubborn procrastinator

Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute Kuilli has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfnpump
she is playing way too much
I think she hasnt made a break since 3 months
she plays every 50k and 75k in Europe! she also entered the next 50ks in France
I hope this wont make her tired in 2006
Maret is definitely playing a lot, but not quite 3 months in a row. Her last break was after US Open, and she has been playing without a break since September 12th or so. So it's 5 weeks in a row now with this week's tourney. Still a lot considering she plays both sinlges and doubles. Hopefully, she gets enough rest before the next season.

It would be great if she makes the main draw in AO, plus top 100 is not that far away any more.
Kuilli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote