Ksenia Pervak Cheering Thread - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2009, 01:09 AM   #286
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ksenia Pervak Cheering Thread

6-2 6-3 win today for Ksenia
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #287
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

GO Ksenia
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 01:41 PM   #288

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Ksenia into girls final
vs Robson and its on Rod Laver Arena
good luck Ksenia

she'd given up juniors and only played here cos she didnt want to come for just 1 q match
she didnt make cut for WTA events so had to play juniors in Tralagon and also entered AO jrs.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 10:11 PM   #289
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Well done to make the Juniors Final
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 03:30 AM   #290

Ksenia won the title 63 61
congrats Ksenia
made it worthwhile going all the way here.
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 06:46 AM   #291
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Ksenia
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 09:08 AM   #292

Ksenia interview after final

Q. What does it mean to you to win here?
KSENIA PERVAK: You know, I'm really exciting that I won here. I knew that I am the best here, but it was a little bit hard to keep the nervous. Because you know, that you are the best, but also you never know, like, what will happen like tomorrow. Maybe you'll have sick or have some problems.
So it was a little bit hard, but I'm really happy that I did it.

Q. You've played a lot of senior events, a lot of women's events.
KSENIA PERVAK: Yeah, I play more seniors than juniors. I didn't play juniors last year at all, so it was my first.

Q. Why did you choose to play the juniors here?
KSENIA PERVAK: You know, because like it takes a long ways to come here from Russia exactly, so that's why.

Q. Do you feel that experience playing seniors events helped you today?
KSENIA PERVAK: Maybe, yeah, because I think I was more confidence than she. Yeah, I think it's helped me.

Q. Had you played Laura before?
KSENIA PERVAK: No, never played her before. I didn't see her game and I didn't know her.

Q. What did you think of her game? What did you think of her?
KSENIA PERVAK: I don't know. I think she's much younger than me, like three years or something. I think she's okay. But I was better today, so what can I say?

Q. What was the difference? Was it physical?
KSENIA PERVAK: I think it was everything. Like I played better.

Q. You think you hit the ball harder than she does?
KSENIA PERVAK: Yeah, and I was ‑‑ like I played really good today. Like everything was down the lines and I moved well. That was the key.

Q. Will you play any more junior tennis this year?
KSENIA PERVAK: Maybe I will play French Open, because I really like Paris and the tournament there. So hopefully I will play there.

Q. But you'll try and qualify as well?
KSENIA PERVAK: Yeah, of course.

Q. What do you take out of the success that so many Russian women are having in the senior events? How much of an inspiration is that for you starting out?
KSENIA PERVAK: I mean, what can I say? I don't know. Yeah, it's a lot of good Russian players. It's just very popular, you know. Tennis is very popular in Russia. I think like everybody plays tennis, so that's why we have a lot of good players in like top 10 and top 100.

Q. Is there any one of them that you're particularly friendly with or you train with or practice with?
KSENIA PERVAK: Yeah, I practice sometimes with Chakvetadze, because she had the same coach ‑‑ we had the same coach for like five years ago. So, yeah.

Q. Had you ever played on a court that big before?
KSENIA PERVAK: No, it was the first time. That's why I was a little bit nervous in the morning. But I'm really glad that I keep it well and I really enjoyed it. Yeah, I really like it there.

Q. In what ways will to help you to have won a junior Grand Slam?
KSENIA PERVAK: I think I'm more confidence now, because it's like ‑‑ to win a Grand Slam you have to win six matches, so it's not easy, you know, to, like, play every match and to play good.
It was really hard for me because the weather was so hot and I was, like, I felt so bad.
Yeah, I think it will help me a lot.

Q. Will it help you in practical ways, like with wildcards and things like that?
KSENIA PERVAK: I don't think so. I think my ranking is 150 something, and, like, I will be in in the qualifying everywhere. So it will be okay.
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 02:39 PM   #293
country flag Pink Princess
I'M AN IMPORTANT PRINCESS!!!

Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute Pink Princess has a reputation beyond repute

{{{Princess Anna Chakvetadze}}}{{{Princess Alla Kudryavtseva}}}{{{Princess Nadejda Guskova}}}{{{Princess Danielle Konotoptseva}}}{{{Princess Sofiya Kovalets}}}{{{Princess Aleksandra Zenovka}}}{{{Princess Josie Kuhlman}}}{{{Princess Kristyna Rouckova}}}
Pink Princess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #294
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Ksenia gets an honorable mention on the Russian Watch
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:37 AM   #295

Ksenia into maindraw of Pattaya City
hope she gets a good draw in 1r

good luck Ksenia

she's also in qualies of Dubai the week after.
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 11:18 AM   #296
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Pattaya R1: Ksenia vs Tomoko Yonemura

Potential second round versus Wozniacki.
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 12:01 PM   #297

c'mon Ksenia
win that opener !!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 12:14 PM   #298
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

6-1 6-1 win over Yonemura
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 01:03 PM   #299

kick ass job
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 02:46 PM   #300
country flag Tatianadove

Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future Tatianadove has a brilliant future

was "stolen" from Ksenia's facebook
A.Pivovarova and K.Pervak
Chaky is my #1
Official Penalty Kicker of The Sveta Football Team
In Guus we trust!
Tatianadove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote