Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Cheering Thread - Page 282 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 11:16 PM   #4216
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of
Re: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by borrowedheaven View Post
This is a bad result, but nothing worth panicking about, I think. She has really come from far this year, she couldn't win a single match. She's had a couple of good weeks, so I'm actually quite pleased with her USO hard court season.

I think all the problems in her game are fixable, and that's why it is so frustrating. Footwork is something that you can train. She has showed she can serve well, it's just far from consistent. I don't think it will ever be a major weapon, but neither is Vika's or Kim's for example. And she doesn't need to lose much weight, but she could definitely tone up more. I just hope she has a coach that really points out these problems.

After that horrid start of the season, I think it is really going upwards, minus a few setbacks.
I think exactly the same.
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #4217
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Wasn't she supposed to play in Seoul or am I imagining things?
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #4218
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yes she was she WD a week ago if I right

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #4219
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

she should win a few matches here or there, still needs to defend QF from Beijing.
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 01:05 AM   #4220
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

She's playing Tokyo:

[3]A.Radwanska v BYE
Wickmayer v Jankovic
(wc)Garcia v Petrova
Q v [15]Kanepi
[10]Wozniacki v Q
Makarova v Hantuchova
Pavlyuchenkova v Scheepers
BYE v [7] Li
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:33 AM   #4221
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

She should beat Scheepers at least.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 04:14 PM   #4222
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

^"should beat" yeah, thats the correct way to describe.

twitter
@NastiaPav
Merci,Patrick!Happy to be back!!! RT :"@pmouratoglou Welcome back Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. Very happy to have you back to the Academy."

I dont know what does this even mean. So she ditched adidas team?
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 07:15 AM   #4223
C. Drone
CFO

won 64 46 75, though Shceepers was serving for match at 5-4.
50% 1st serve and 20DF from Nastia.

Good luck against Li.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 07:31 AM   #4224
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
won 64 46 75, though Shceepers was serving for match at 5-4.
50% 1st serve and 20DF from Nastia.

Good luck against Li.
20 DFs. That's too much.
If I were her, I would just try my best to put the 1st serve in. Giving 20 free points to the opponent is simply unacceptable.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #4225
country flag Coconut91

I thought we were past the Baku DF machine thing Whatever. Still better than first half of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejmeglekvár View Post
^"should beat" yeah, thats the correct way to describe.

twitter
@NastiaPav
Merci,Patrick!Happy to be back!!! RT :"@pmouratoglou Welcome back Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. Very happy to have you back to the Academy."

I dont know what does this even mean. So she ditched adidas team?
I always thought the Adidas thing is only complementary, so she could still work with them from time to time? I don't know.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #4226
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

I don't like her going back to Mouratouglo

Clijsters|Pavlyuchenkova|Kvitova|Azarenka

borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #4227
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy she won but like it neither she is going back to Mouratoglou

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #4228
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She lost in 3 sets to Li. Sad she had to lose such a close one

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 08:08 PM   #4229
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Similar score to her loss to Li last year at New Haven. Pavs now down 1-2 in the h2h.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #4230
C. Drone
CFO

onto Beijing

very bottom part of the draw

Kirilenko v Makarova
Q v Pavlyuchenkova
Arvidsson v Cirstea
Halep v Sharapova