Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Cheering Thread - Page 281 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:27 AM   #4201
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Nastia should have won that match and got some easy points
At this rate, she will end up with Gasquet-like career. Good top 15/20 player but nothing more.

Chakvetadze Barthel Pavlyuchenkova Kerber Halep Shvedova Bencic
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:29 AM   #4202
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

At this rate, she will end up like Borz
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #4203
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At this rate, she will end up like Borz

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:44 AM   #4204
Setsuna.

From what I have seen in TF after Kim/Robson match, I can say that Robson looks like the next Graff. Slutson is the real deal after all. Nastia should retire for her fans now. Mona too.

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #4205
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Laura is really beautiful. Her serve and shots are so simple and clean, easy to watch. If she keeps improving her court coverage, she could be a top 30 player, she has the talent. Mona really needs a new serve, I dont know what she can do about it, its not easy to change your service action.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 06:31 AM   #4206
Setsuna.

Quote:
Laura is really beautiful. Her serve and shots are so simple and clean, easy to watch. If she keeps improving her court coverage, she could be a top 30 player, she has the talent. Mona really needs a new serve, I dont know what she can do about it, its not easy to change your service action.
My pervious post was a joke obviously but I agree with you here on Laura. I think she is a great ball striker and has a great serve. Being lefty also helps her serve better. Mona and Nastya are still more talented players than her for me. Actually I believe that these 2 are the most naturally talented players from generation suck after Petra. That's just my opinion anyway but maybe there are few ppl who would agree with me.

Mona's serve isn't bad. I don't know why you don't like her serves motion to be honest. Her serves motion is smooth and beautiful to me. Nothing wrong with it. The problem is her 2nd serve and her 1st serve %.

We should stop talking about other players I guess. This thread is about Nastia after all.

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 06:40 AM   #4207
country flag Melange

Probably its her 2nd serve, she seems to throw her shoulder at it and cant get any power. A good returner can jump all over it.

Theres noone here. Noone uses her forum. She needs to be thin and superficial to get fans on TF
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #4208
Setsuna.

Quote:
Probably its her 2nd serve, she seems to throw her shoulder at it and cant get any power. A good returner can jump all over it.
Totally agree here. That's probably her biggest weakness. I hope she improve it.

Quote:
Theres noone here. Noone uses her forum. She needs to be thin and superficial to get fans on TF
This is very true sadly. Even a scrub like Jo-La has more fans I guess.

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:32 PM   #4209
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
Are we gonna blame her fitness/Serve after every loss? Her serve will never be good consistently or reliable. I remember her serving great vs Safarova in Fed Cup last year but Lucie's awful ROS made her serve like that good.

About her fitness, I don't know how much she can improve it and how much that improvement in fitness could affect her game. I remember Corswandt mentioning that her fitness isn't bad at all when he saw her live.
She has a "bad" bodytype, I think probably Paszek is similar. They will never look like the pretty gurls. Still I believe Nastia has a few kilo to drop, but nothing serious, delusion blaming her fitness for this loss.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #4210
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

WOAAAHH

you cant say that!
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #4211
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Bad lose

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 07:26 PM   #4212
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda. View Post
Totally agree here. That's probably her biggest weakness. I hope she improve it.

This is very true sadly. Even a scrub like Jo-La has more fans I guess.
I reckon there's quite a few people on this site who like her or is a fan, they just don't post here. But who cares? I actually stopped posting on Vika and Petra's subforums because they were too crowded.

And honestly, it's quite pathetic to have "fans" only because you're pretty. Fortunately, Pavs' game is good enough to have fans on its own And she's a pretty girl herself, just not the "Sports Illustrated cover" type. And I actually like that, she's too adorable.
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #4213
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

This is a bad result, but nothing worth panicking about, I think. She has really come from far this year, she couldn't win a single match. She's had a couple of good weeks, so I'm actually quite pleased with her USO hard court season.

I think all the problems in her game are fixable, and that's why it is so frustrating. Footwork is something that you can train. She has showed she can serve well, it's just far from consistent. I don't think it will ever be a major weapon, but neither is Vika's or Kim's for example. And she doesn't need to lose much weight, but she could definitely tone up more. I just hope she has a coach that really points out these problems.

After that horrid start of the season, I think it is really going upwards, minus a few setbacks.

Clijsters|Pavlyuchenkova|Kvitova|Azarenka

borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #4214
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut91 View Post
And honestly, it's quite pathetic to have "fans" only because you're pretty. Fortunately, Pavs' game is good enough to have fans on its own And she's a pretty girl herself, just not the "Sports Illustrated cover" type. And I actually like that, she's too adorable.
True.

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #4215
country flag borrowedheaven

borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future borrowedheaven has a brilliant future

To be honest, not that many sub forums are crowded. I actually think this one is just fine And Pavs has a lot of fans in GM too.

Clijsters|Pavlyuchenkova|Kvitova|Azarenka

borrowedheaven is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread