Mary vs Lindsay - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2005, 03:15 AM   #1
country flag middy

middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of
Mary vs Lindsay

Hey guys, I am looking for RG 2005 match between Mary and Lindsay. Anything would do, I would love to see the entire match. I was so nervous for Mary I couldnt really enjoy the match. Anyway, if someone knows a link or has highlights for this match I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Justine Henin Hardenne, Kim Clijsters , LenaD Anastasia Myskina , Mary Pierce, Ana Ivanovic , Anabel Medina

Marat and Roger, allez Gasquet

Quote:
Sexuality is fluid, whether you are gay, or you are straight you just go with the flow
Visca El Barca
Ronaldinho - The man, the legend

Welcome back Martina, the WTA has missed you and your insightful comments
middy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2005, 01:47 AM   #2
country flag middy

middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of
Anyone??

Justine Henin Hardenne, Kim Clijsters , LenaD Anastasia Myskina , Mary Pierce, Ana Ivanovic , Anabel Medina

Quote:
Sexuality is fluid, whether you are gay, or you are straight you just go with the flow
Visca El Barca

Old Jul 12th, 2005, 01:35 PM   #3
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
i could give you a highlights video now...
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2005, 07:33 PM   #4
country flag middy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwu
i could give you a highlights video now...
That would be cool, how did you wan to do this?

Quote:
Visca El Barca

Old Jul 12th, 2005, 10:22 PM   #5
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=168776
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 05:52 AM   #6
country flag middy

Thanks Ashwu, I love you

Quote:
Visca El Barca