Off to Disneyworld! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 08:44 PM   #1
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Off to Disneyworld!

I won't be able to follow the scores in Charleston but I'll check in every now and then.

Please let out a big cheer for Sandrine in each of her matches.

Kisses to Sandrine and to all my Marine brothers.
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 08:48 PM   #2
country flag Kaelin

Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of
Sandrine will play Kremer or Ai in second round
I had a bad discuss in the thread with Ys who is stupid
Old Apr 13th, 2002, 08:59 PM   #3
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2002, 09:02 PM   #4
country flag Kaelin

Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of Kaelin has much to be proud of
I hadn't understood the title
Hope you will have a lot of fun .
And may be Disneyland Paris in May
Old Apr 14th, 2002, 01:17 AM   #5
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Have a great time ED!!!!!

Dont worry we'll cheer extra hard for ya!
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2002, 01:33 AM   #6
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
pfffff

fine Edly

you will miss Sandrine winning the title but whatever...

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2002, 09:07 AM   #7
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Having a shit time in Florida...these conferences are soooooo boring! But it will be over by Wednesday at which time my honey will come down to rescue me and we'll have a chance to do some sightseeing (for four days). This will be our first vacation together!

Hugs and kisses
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2002, 12:18 PM   #8
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
oooohhhh you're there for work.

hahaha!

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote