Melanie Gloria! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2005, 11:02 AM   #1
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Melanie Gloria!

She is going to play in Hamilton,i hope she will win
Ballbasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2005, 12:16 PM   #2
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
I read,that she is going to play in Cincinatti,is that right???
Ballbasher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2005, 03:45 PM   #3
country flag matthieu_tennis

matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold matthieu_tennis is a splendid one to behold
im not sure
matthieu_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 11:48 AM   #4
country flag Ballbasher

I hope she will play Hamilton and the qualifying in cincinatti
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 05:48 PM   #5
country flag bovina_forever

bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future bovina_forever has a brilliant future
The Best of the Challenger Circuit are set to compete in Hamilton

July 08, 2005

Top female players from around the globe are coming to Hamilton, Ontario for the $25,000 ITF BC Decker Hamilton Challenger. The Canadian contingent will be lead by Blainville, Quebec’s Aleksandra Wozniak, Montreal’s Melanie Gloria, and Toronto’s Haidy El Tabakh.

Wozniak, the world’s fifth-ranked junior, has already earned an ITF singles title and reached the semifinals of last year’s Hamilton Challenger. Gloria has reached two quarterfinals and a semifinal on the Challenger circuit, but is still seeking her first title. El Tabakh has a singles title and two doubles titles under her belt.

All are ready to rise to the challenge, and looking forward to competing on their home turf, but they will be facing some stiff international competition.

The 32-player draw will include American Tiffany Dabek, a four-time singles champion and three-time doubles champion on the Challenger circuit. Also competing will be Ireland’s Kelly Liggan, who holds two singles and five doubles titles, and Argentina’s Maria-Jose Argeri, a proud owner of an impressive eight career singles titles and 13 doubles titles on the circuit.

After Laval, Quebec’s Stephanie Dubois won last year’s event, Canadian fans will be hoping for one of their own to keep the title in the country for another year.

Giving patriotic fans even more hope will be the Canadian wild cards entered into the tournament. St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec’s Valerie Tetreault, Beaconsfield, Quebec’s Jillian O’Neill, Oakville, Ontario’s Ekaterina Shulaeva, and Toronto’s Laura Pola have been granted wild cards for the main draw. Burlington, Ontario’s Tania Rice, Etobicoke, Ontario’s Katarina Zoricic, Thorold, Ontario’s Eunice David, and Mississauga, Ontario’s Monica Lalewicz were given wild cards for the qualifying draw.

The $25,000 ITF BC Decker Hamilton Challenger promises to offer plenty of intense competition, Canadian content, and top quality, professional tennis at its best. Competition in the qualifying draw will take place on July 10 and 11 and main draw action will get underway on July 12 at the Hamilton Tennis Club. For more information, please go to www.hamiltontennisclub.ca.
bovina_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2005, 12:12 PM   #6
country flag Ballbasher

Good luck Melanie
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 05:52 PM   #7
country flag Ballbasher

Melanie d. Dekmeijere 6:3,7:6(1)
Old Jul 15th, 2005, 12:19 PM   #8
country flag Ballbasher

Melanie lost to Argeri(2) 4:6,6:7
Old Jul 15th, 2005, 12:20 PM   #9
country flag Ballbasher

I hope she will be in the qualifying draw in cincinatti,we will see it today
Old Jul 15th, 2005, 04:09 PM   #10
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Good week though, some decent results! Good win against Liga!
Old Jul 16th, 2005, 02:12 PM   #11
country flag Ballbasher

Melanie plays in Cincinatti,good luck to her
Old Jul 17th, 2005, 03:57 AM   #12
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Sadly she lost to Vilmarie! 6-3 7-6!
Old Jul 17th, 2005, 07:13 AM   #13
country flag Ballbasher

,what is Melanie´s next tournament???
Old Jul 17th, 2005, 11:29 PM   #14
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

Guess here from me: Toronto qualies. Though she might play in Vancouver's 25k
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 04:54 PM   #15
country flag Ballbasher

I hope she will get a WC for Quebec.she must defend her most points there