Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1 - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2007, 01:16 PM   #751
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Casey Dellacqua!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ View Post
Why don't u just copy & paste the same shit post every month or so Azza?
Im posting my opinoin which i feel very strongly about why roll ur eyes for im not trying to start any argument.
azza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2007, 04:32 PM   #752
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza View Post
Im posting my opinoin which i feel very strongly about why roll ur eyes for im not trying to start any argument.
Because u keep saying the same shit everytime Casey loses a match! You've made it clear already what your opinion is for months.... !!
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2007, 06:46 PM   #753
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Why the heck has Casey received WC for Roland Garros She is going to be trashed in first round by almost any of other 127 players

Instagram
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2007, 08:13 PM   #754
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
Why the heck has Casey received WC for Roland Garros She is going to be trashed in first round by almost any of other 127 players
If she gets a good draw, I think u'll be pleasantly surprised...

She got a WC because of the reciprocal arrangement between TA and FTF. Fedossova got Aussie Open Main Draw WC, so in return, TA selected Casey as our worthy recipient
Old May 21st, 2007, 08:18 PM   #755

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
If she gets a good draw, I think u'll be pleasantly surprised...

She got a WC because of the reciprocal arrangement between TA and FTF. Fedossova got Aussie Open Main Draw WC, so in return, TA selected Casey as our worthy recipient
I'm 100 percent that she ain't gonna suprise me... I mean she lost to Neuza Silva on claz 5-7 0-6 and to Ekaterina Ivanova 4-6 0-6. And them two aren't going to make it to Roland Garros MD, stronger players will. Sorry, but she isn't going to do anything, against anybody

As for the WC, I know how she got it, but I was just wondering isn't there another Australian that play better on clay than Casey? And isn't it smarter to give it to talented junior, since Casey can play in qualis, and get to MD from there as well (since you think she could suprise me...)

Instagram
Old May 21st, 2007, 08:38 PM   #756
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm 100 percent that she ain't gonna suprise me... I mean she lost to Neuza Silva on claz 5-7 0-6 and to Ekaterina Ivanova 4-6 0-6. And them two aren't going to make it to Roland Garros MD, stronger players will. Sorry, but she isn't going to do anything, against anybody

As for the WC, I know how she got it, but I was just wondering isn't there another Australian that play better on clay than Casey? And isn't it smarter to give it to talented junior, since Casey can play in qualis, and get to MD from there as well (since you think she could suprise me...)
She also won a 25k clay tournament in Australia this year, made one 25k final on clay in Spain, and one 25k Q/F in Italy this year...

Sophie Ferguson and Christina Wheeler may be better players on clay, but Casey has been in good form of late, and improved her ranking out of site. I think TA made the right decision, although it would of been nice if it went to a top junior also...

Jess Moore is coming back from ankle injury so she is a little rusty. None of the other juniors are at this level - yet. So I think Casey was the best option.
Old May 21st, 2007, 09:50 PM   #757
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

If Casey has played Strasbourg, even is she had only won one qualie match, she would have almost certainly got into the main draw due to the amount of luckly lsoers that were needed... nicole kriz got in damn it!!! lol
Harvs is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:14 AM   #758

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
She also won a 25k clay tournament in Australia this year, made one 25k final on clay in Spain, and one 25k Q/F in Italy this year...

Sophie Ferguson and Christina Wheeler may be better players on clay, but Casey has been in good form of late, and improved her ranking out of site. I think TA made the right decision, although it would of been nice if it went to a top junior also...

Jess Moore is coming back from ankle injury so she is a little rusty. None of the other juniors are at this level - yet. So I think Casey was the best option.
She won 25k in AUSTRALIA! Do you know the difference between clay in Europe and in Australia. And players that play 25k's on clay in Australia and in Europe. Two totally different things

But hey, she looks nice, I will be cheering for her, but there isn't a smallest chance she can do anything I mean whoever loses 5 and 0 to Neuza Silva on clay isn't much of a clay player...

Instagram
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:15 AM   #759

And just one question, how the heck is Leanne Baker's thread "up there" and Casey in down here

Instagram
Old May 22nd, 2007, 10:22 AM   #760
country flag OZTENNIS

Quote:
And just one question, how the heck is Leanne Baker's thread "up there" and Casey in down here
U'll have to ask the moderators that
Old May 22nd, 2007, 11:24 AM   #761
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She won 25k in AUSTRALIA! Do you know the difference between clay in Europe and in Australia. And players that play 25k's on clay in Australia and in Europe. Two totally different things

But hey, she looks nice, I will be cheering for her, but there isn't a smallest chance she can do anything I mean whoever loses 5 and 0 to Neuza Silva on clay isn't much of a clay player...
She was runner up in Europe compared to Winner in Australia, doesn't seem like a huge difference. One match.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 23rd, 2007, 07:24 AM   #762
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

casey is awesome! im certainly nopt expecting much from her in paris but the experience will be soo good for her. shes better (on faster surfaces at least) then a LOT of the top 100 girls and she deserves the WC in my opinion. LOL HAHA yes casey and baker (never heard of her till this site) should swap forums. casey is much better NO OFFENCE LEANNE
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 23rd, 2007, 10:35 AM   #763
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Casey and Christina got a walkover into the QF of the doubles.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 23rd, 2007, 10:35 AM   #764
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute

If Casey plays well she shud beat some lower ranked opponents! lets hope she draws Pratt jkz

C'mon guys who you think she could beat? Tanasugarn?
azza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 23rd, 2007, 10:43 AM   #765
country flag OZTENNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza View Post
If Casey plays well she shud beat some lower ranked opponents! lets hope she draws Pratt jkz

C'mon guys who you think she could beat? Tanasugarn?
Meusberger, Ruano Pascual, Birnerova, Pin, Tanasugarn, Groenfeld