Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 26th, 2005, 11:01 AM   #46
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
poor casey she really doesnt like the travel aspect does she?

hopefully she does well in these events
looking at the draw if casey is fit and hitting the ball well there is no reason she cant make at least quaters or semis in these events, providing she can escape the top seeds early!

no offence to sophie but was kinda hoping casey would find someone that can actually play doubles properly to team up with, the teaming with trudi never really got off the ground properly due to scheduling and injuries! Hopefully sophie can prove me wrong as i dont really see anyone else (among the aussies) that really can play to the level that casey is capable of (imo she is easily top 50/70 doubles player if she can get the right partner)
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2005, 04:21 AM   #47
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44
poor casey she really doesnt like the travel aspect does she?
mmm it's a worry. Her career is mirroring another top junior we had a few years back Melissa Dowse who apparently got very homesick and was injured often.

Hope a win or two will be a good tonic.

As for doubles, it's nice for two aussies to play together. Doesn't happen that often anymore apart from Sam and Bry.
Old Jul 29th, 2005, 04:41 AM   #48
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
I hope Casey teams up with Lucia Gonzales again at some stage. They did so well in the 2 tournies they played together the other month in Italy (winners & SF's in $25k's). I really like Sophie as a singles player, but unfortunately she'll need to learn to volley before players of the calibre of Casey should pair up with her. If I were Casey I wouldn't be in a hurry to team up with Trudi again either. Trudi's a great player & I've been following her since her junior days - she's a walking injury though!! Same with Christina Horiatopoulos. The only other Aussies I'd suggest she team up with (excluding the top 4 Aussies)would be Breadmore, Adamczak or Daniella Dominikovic (she bombed playing with Wheeler).
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 29th, 2005, 07:34 AM   #49
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd like to See Casey play with Musgrave or Adamczak (if they can ever get fit and injury free!)
|
Old Aug 5th, 2005, 03:58 AM   #50
country flag westcoast1

westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light
Casey should be in China now for the next two weeks where she play in two tournaments. I spoke to Case y/day and she sounds really good.

This is her big chance to do well and prove to herself she can beat better players.

Go Case!!
westcoast1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2005, 08:47 AM   #51
country flag ozfan44

Yer Go Casey!

A few of the toughies have withdrawn so maybe a title or final or 2 might be on the way fingers crossd!
|
Old Aug 5th, 2005, 09:43 AM   #52
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute
Great Decision

hope a few girls travel with her !!

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 04:05 AM   #53
country flag westcoast1

westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light
Casey and Sophie recently played in China. Both lost 1st rd of singles but reached the final of the doubles. Unfortuntely they lost in two sets.

Next stop off in Nanjing for the another tournament in China. I really do hope Casey and Sophie go further in their singles event.
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 04:41 AM   #54
country flag gillibean

gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold
Ditto westcoast1!! I went to school with Soph. At least their second set was close - in the doubles final - 7-6(6)!!! Nearly had it.
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 12:19 PM   #55
country flag ozfan44

Casey is entered into WTA Bali and is currently 68th on the Next in Qualies list!

However if she doesn't pull out should move up steadily in next 2 weeks as expect a lot of withdrawals, last year there was no cut off for qualies!
|
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 09:50 PM   #56
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute
Great

Good Luck

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2005, 04:30 AM   #57
country flag westcoast1

Casey came home for a couple of weeks after China. Did not like China that much.
She is currently in Melb training hard for the coming Australia circuit. This is her big chance to do well and show everyone that she can do it.
Casey is sure to have my full support!!
Old Sep 21st, 2005, 03:24 AM   #58
country flag westcoast1

Casey is in Mackay, Qld playing in a challenger tournament over there. She is to play a qualifier from New Zealand, Tracey O'Connor. Wish her well!!

PLaying doubles with Daniella Dominikovic, seeded 2. Good luck!!
Old Sep 21st, 2005, 08:25 AM   #59
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast1
Casey is in Mackay, Qld playing in a challenger tournament over there. She is to play a qualifier from New Zealand, Tracey O'Connor. Wish her well!!

PLaying doubles with Daniella Dominikovic, seeded 2. Good luck!!
Casey d. Tracey - 6-2,6-2 Must be in good form to win that easily against Tracey. Tracey's only got a crap ranking due to lack of pro matches of late. Good luck Casey (only in singles though!!)
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2005, 08:32 AM   #60
country flag westcoast1

Why not doubles!!
Closed Thread