Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1 - Page 381 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 5th, 2010, 10:26 AM   #5701
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: Casey comeback tornaments

^ Tar. Foot give her trouble at the 25K in WA she was gonna play. Hope its just a minor injury.
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2010, 10:38 AM   #5702
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that update. Smart of her to rest that foot.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2010, 04:38 AM   #5703
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

We would be hoping this 'comeback' thread would be put to rest by now.

Casey is on the quallies list for Poland still. Does that mean she's intending on playing FO. W/C for FO maybe??
Old May 10th, 2010, 08:04 AM   #5704
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't spoken to her for a couple weeks now but last i knew she wasn't playing any clay events this year just heading over to recommence at birmingham for the grass season....she had a stress fracture? in her foot that wasn't picked up at first, but is coming along all ok now!!

I doubt she will play poland but may play the french, if I find anything out will let you all know!!
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 10th, 2010, 10:46 AM   #5705
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
I haven't spoken to her for a couple weeks now but last i knew she wasn't playing any clay events this year just heading over to recommence at birmingham for the grass season....she had a stress fracture? in her foot that wasn't picked up at first, but is coming along all ok now!!

I doubt she will play poland but may play the french, if I find anything out will let you all know!!
Call her and ask her, and get stacks of inside information for us.
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:10 AM   #5706
louloubelle

She has withdrawn from the FO, so that would probably exclude her from a Aus FO w/c.. wouldn't it?
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:40 PM   #5707
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of

Hoping she can get healthy and back on the circuit soon. I want her to have enough points by year end that she has DE for AO. I would say she is no longer in line for the FO WC.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 12th, 2010, 06:13 AM   #5708
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Call her and ask her, and get stacks of inside information for us.
Haha no sorry mate, the girl is busy with training and managing her injuries!!

Fingers crossed we see her back on tour and winning matches soon!
|
And all the other aussie girls
Old May 15th, 2010, 06:46 AM   #5709
louloubelle

She withdrew from Poland so we'll see her in the UK. There is usually a 25K in Surbiton the 2nd week of the French - hopefully we see her there.
Old May 15th, 2010, 09:24 AM   #5710
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

please change the title of the thread and write "toUrnaments"!
Old May 17th, 2010, 08:50 AM   #5711
country flag ozfan44

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
She withdrew from Poland so we'll see her in the UK. There is usually a 25K in Surbiton the 2nd week of the French - hopefully we see her there.
That's now a $50K in Nottingham, Casey is hoping to be ready to play and is currently 3 out of qualies using her ranking of 201. Hopefully she can play and get through qualies and get some good matches before Birmingham WTA, where i think from memory she will be using her SR of 86 to get into the main draw.
|
And all the other aussie girls
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 06:33 PM   #5712
country flag Vicky88

Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of Vicky88 has much to be proud of
When is Casey coming back?

Anyone have any updates as to Casey's status? Her website has not been updated for ages.
Vicky88 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 09:56 AM   #5713
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When is Casey coming back?

I wanna know that too!!!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 02:09 AM   #5714
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

She looks like she is still on the entry list for Wimbledon??
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 02:13 AM   #5715
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute

saw that today . . her PR is like 85 ??

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread