Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1 - Page 379 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 21st, 2010, 07:53 AM   #5671
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of
Re: Casey AO Crusade!!! Rd2 vs Sprem

One of the few matches where it might be best for Casey to play a bit conservative and allow the erratic Sprem to self-destruct.
Advertisement

Old Jan 21st, 2010, 07:56 AM   #5672
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Good luck tonight Casey!

I really hope she wins this.
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 08:54 AM   #5673
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Her match will start soon
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 11:26 AM   #5674
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

7-6(4) 7-6(6) over Sprem. She had three breaks in the set and should have closed it out, but I'm just happy she's made it into the third round. Not expecting much against Venus, but if she goes out there hitting freely and Venus is playing erratically, who knows?

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 11:31 AM   #5675
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

3rd round at the Aussie Open in her 3rd WTA event back good effort.

Good enough for me, huge mental hurdle she got over tonight...hope she can put in a good performance against Venus. It will be good for her to play as the complete underdog I think.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 21st, 2010, 04:59 PM   #5676
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of
Re: Casey's Graphics!

Casey Dellacqua, round 2 vs Sprem

Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 08:16 AM   #5677

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Venus plays really shit

Old Jan 22nd, 2010, 10:35 AM   #5678
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of

^ Venus's record at Australia isnt that great to which Pironkova and Suarez Navarro can testify. You never know!
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 06:18 AM   #5679

She lost 6-1 7-6(4), but a great effort against a player like Venus.

Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 06:43 AM   #5680
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Videos of Casey

Australian Open R3: Venus Williams vs. Casey Dellacqua

vs.

LAST GAMES: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=12822#p12822
Old Jan 23rd, 2010, 08:20 AM   #5681
louloubelle

Yep did well to come back from 2-4 in the 2nd and then 00-40 at 5-5 to hold serve. Pity that when she got ahead 5-4 and 6-5 she couldnt take a pt off Venus's serve. Nice fighting at the end by saving 3 MP's.

Casey in her interview said she'll play Fed Cup, some Australian ITF's and use her protected rank for tournies she usually does well at - couple in the states and couple in Europe mixing that with some overseas ITF's. She'll use her protected rank at Wimbledon.
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 02:32 PM   #5682
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation
Re: Videos of Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya07 View Post
Dellaqua-Garriguez.Fed.Cup.2010.II.World.Group (6 parts) was added HERE

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 09:07 PM   #5683
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of
Casey's in Miami... B*%#H!!! Sin: Rd1 vs Makarova, Dou: Rd1 vs Makarova/Peng

Main Draw:
(10) Flavia Pennetta (ITA) vs. BYE
Andrea Petkovic (GER) vs. Qualifier
wc-Ajla Tomljanovic (CRO) vs. Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ)
(23) Sabine Lisicki (GER) vs. BYE

(25) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) vs. BYE
Sybille Bammer (AUT) vs. Qualifier
Ekaterina Makarova (RUS) vs. Casey Dellacqua
(6) Agnieszka Radwanska (POL) vs. BYE

Double's Main Draw:
Black/Huber (1) vs. Grandin/Spears
Amanmuradova/Kustova vs. Chan/Zheng
Garbin/Ruano Pascual vs. Peschke/Srebotnik
Dellacqua/Arina Rodionova vs. Makarova/Peng (8)
Semi/Quarter Finalist: YEC (09), Linz (07)/ Australian Open (09), Wimbledon (09)

Last edited by Wedgie619 : Mar 24th, 2010 at 02:32 AM.
Wedgie619 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 03:34 AM   #5684
country flag will-rocks23

will-rocks23 is just really nice will-rocks23 is just really nice will-rocks23 is just really nice will-rocks23 is just really nice will-rocks23 is just really nice will-rocks23 is just really nice will-rocks23 is just really nice will-rocks23 is just really nice will-rocks23 is just really nice will-rocks23 is just really nice will-rocks23 is just really nice
Re: Casey's Schedule???

She is playing the quallies of Miami - facing Shenay Perry in R1.
After that she is playing in the Family Circle Cup in Charleston. I don't know what she's doing after that...
will-rocks23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 04:03 AM   #5685

Re: Casey's Schedule???

(9)Chang v Kustova
Dellacqua v (19)Perry

Last edited by So Disrespectful : Mar 24th, 2010 at 02:24 AM.
Closed Thread