Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1 - Page 376 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 05:21 AM   #5626
country flag So Disrespectful

So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute So Disrespectful has a reputation beyond repute
Brisbane International - 1R vs. Q

If she makes it past the first round, she'll face Henin or Petrova.

[7] Czink vs. Hradecka
Govortsova vs. Zahalvova Strycova
Dellacqua vs. Q
Henin vs. [2] Petrova

Good luck Casey!

Casey Dellacqua, Jelena Jankovic, Anna-Lena Groenefeld,
Jelena Dokic, Mirjana Lucic, Paula Ormaechea, Sloane Stephens
Jarmila Gajdosova, Melanie Oudin, Kaia Kanepi, Alison Riske
So Disrespectful is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 09:57 AM   #5627
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane International - 1R vs. Q

Hopefully she scores a nice and easy opponent first up, a match against Henin would be nothing short of amazing

Good luck!

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 2nd, 2010, 10:02 AM   #5628
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

GL Casey
Droolv is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 07:54 AM   #5629
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Petrova can beat Henin!!

Either way i just hope casey can get through the qualifier....which will be either Voskoboeva, Karatancheva, Ivanova or Kudryavtseva....none of them will be too easy!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:52 AM   #5630
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

Casey down 4-1 in third set tiebreaker!!!

Fight!!!!!!
Semi/Quarter Finalist: YEC (09), Linz (07)/ Australian Open (09), Wimbledon (09)
Wedgie619 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:53 AM   #5631
country flag Wedgie619

Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of Wedgie619 has much to be proud of

Down 5 MP's at 1-6 in tiebreak!!!
Semi/Quarter Finalist: YEC (09), Linz (07)/ Australian Open (09), Wimbledon (09)
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:54 AM   #5632
country flag Wedgie619

Lost to Karatancheva 6/2 0/6 7/6(1)
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 06:02 AM   #5633
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Blah... was hoping for a win from Casey
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 08:56 AM   #5634
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

I was just hoping she would be competitive....looked bad after the first set but she obviously picked it up in the end....shame about the fade out in the tie-break and yet another aussie that was up a break in the deciding set....a win would of been great for the ranking and confidence not to mention the extra match against henin, but hopefully her and alicia can do alright in the doubles....and carry some improved form onto sydney!
|
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 09:24 AM   #5635
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

Was so looking forward to a match against Justine

Bad luck Casey, hopefully she can sustain that level of play shown in the second set for entire matches now.

Sydney will be tough, looking for a generous draw.

DATE-KRUMM ERAKOVIC KUZNETSOVA BARTY SANDERS

ROGOWSKA ZAKOPALOVA PIRONKOVA JANKOVIC DELLACQUA
Keadz is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:51 PM   #5636
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

it was a good match for casey, although she lost it..

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 5th, 2010, 01:41 AM   #5637
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Stupid scores by Dellacqua, Dokic and Matt Reid today who all should have won.
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 01:56 AM   #5638
country flag tennisforadults

tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Casey comeback tornaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyLee. View Post
She will never be back into the top 100.
I'm not sure how you expect other posters to be kind towards you when you make posts like that... especially in a player forum. If you've got borderline and need attention-seeking to survive, I suggest a shrink.

Casey is such a sweetheart. She needs match practice to get back to her no. 39 form. I thought she could at least manage a win at Brisbane - but it's really competitive. Sydney will be a lot tougher. And wildcards never get good draws at the AO.
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 07:56 AM   #5639
country flag ozfan44

Re: Casey comeback tornaments

Casey will definately get back into the top 100!!

It just wont be until towards the end of the year when she has had a shitload of match practice and is used to competing against the top 100 players again!!

She said herself she is probably only at like 60% or something at the moment and she nearly took out an in form Karatancheva after a slow start!!
|
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 10:19 PM   #5640
country flag Wedgie619

Casey AO Crusade!!! Rd 3 lst Venus 1/6 6/7

Casey's 1/16 section of the AO Draw:

Aga Radwanska [10] vs. Tatjana Malek
Melanie Oudin vs. Alla Kudryavtseva
Julie Coin vs. Alicia Molik
Alize Cornet vs. Francesca Schaivone [17]

Anabel Medina Garrigues [25] vs. Karolina Sprem
Anastasia Yakimova vs. Casey Dellacqua
Arantxa Parra Santonja vs. Sybille Bammer
Lucie Safarova vs. Venus Williams [6]

Last edited by Wedgie619 : Jan 23rd, 2010 at 09:42 AM.
Closed Thread