Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1 - Page 362 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 19th, 2008, 09:47 PM   #5416
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Casey in Tokyo [PP]

and theyre into the semis where they will face raymond/stosur
Harvs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 20th, 2008, 12:13 AM   #5417
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Nice 6-2 6-4 win Casey/Fran

There will be an Aussie in a final this week
Droolv is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 09:32 AM   #5418
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

anyone know why casey withdrew from korea? she would have been 4th seed
Harvs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 09:50 AM   #5419
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

I noticed that too Harvs. She must not be too injured because she played doubles right up to the semi final stage maybe just some niggling injury that needs some rest. I guess that is it then for the season for her.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 01:16 AM   #5420
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^
Yes, it looks that way.
She has withdrawn from all the tournaments (that I can see). Pretty disappointing way to end the season, and I doubt she will finish in the top 50 now
That said, this has been a huge year for her, so hopefully she can work her way back into full form and fitness for the Summer
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 03:55 AM   #5421
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

What injury is it, it better be an injury. Would be silly just because she has had a couple of poor losses.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 12th, 2008, 02:55 AM   #5422
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Videos of Casey

There is a video about Casey on the TA website:
http://www.tennis.com.au/pages/defau...4&pageId=11501

Casey replies to several questions, such as her favourite place to shop etc.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Nov 17th, 2008, 07:22 AM   #5423
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know where a video of Casey's win over Mauresmo at the AO can be found? The youtube clip has been deleted
Old Nov 20th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #5424
country flag *timtams*

*timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all

i thought all rds of the AO were on www.tennis.tv full matches. i think!
Old Dec 1st, 2008, 11:47 PM   #5425
country flag OZTENNIS

Casey's Australian Adventure

After her impressive 2008 Summer of Tennis, Casey Dellacqua, now ranked No.53 in the world (and No.2 in Australia) returns to Australia amid high expectations and under a lot of pressure for a repeat of her heroics from the previous year. But a couple of things will work in Casey's favour to lessen the pressure. Firstly, she recently lost her No.1 Aussie ranking to Samantha Stosur. And Stosur has committed to high profile tournaments in Brisbane and Sydney. Dellacqua meanwhile will play with Lleyton Hewitt at the Hyundai Hopman Cup and may also play at the Morilla Hobart International, which has a lot less gloss and coverage than the Sydney tournament.

Secondly, Jelena Dokic, the former Golden Girl of Australian Tennis, is back Down Under. Now that she is ranked once more inside the top 200, Dokic will be the focus of a lot of media attention, especially if she commits to the Brisbane International and is awarded a wildcard for the Australian Open. These (IMO) are mere formalities and will work to reduce the pressure on Dellacqua.

Finally, Anastasia Rodionova and Jarmila Gajdosova may still not represent Australia on the main stream tour, but both will play under the Aussie flag in Melbourne and are capable (particularly Gajdosova) of winning a couple of rounds and stealing the limelight.

Casey will wrap up her summer as a member of the Australian Fed Cup team which will take to the courts in Perth to try and win their way back into the Fed Cup World Group 2 Qualifying Stage

GOOD LUCK CASEY
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 12:19 AM   #5426
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Casey's Australian Adventure

Here's for a successful Aussie summer run for Casey
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 07:07 AM   #5427
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

No matter how you put it Zac, she's still going to be under pressure to defend all those points at AO. Her results after Wimby didn't help that either.

Good Luck Casey.

EDIT: I meant Wimby not AO

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova

Last edited by aussie_fan : Dec 4th, 2008 at 10:35 AM.
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 4th, 2008, 09:25 AM   #5428
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

Still - some good match play in Perth can only put her in good stead to repeat her impressive run last year. c'mon casey
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 10:43 AM   #5429
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Casey will play Sydney not Hobart!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2008, 04:21 AM   #5430
country flag Lennval

Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute

Go Casey!! Good luck in 2009 pretty girl!
Lennval is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread