Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1 - Page 360 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 13th, 2008, 06:42 AM   #5386
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Casey in Tokyo [PP]

Nice to see her get a win on the board.
Hope she can qualify, although I haven't actually looked, yet, at the qualifying draw...
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2008, 07:30 AM   #5387
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Good on you Casey. Keep going and qualify. Great to see her in Asia.
scottsue is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 07:38 AM   #5388
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Nice straight forward win Casey

Hope you qualify
Droolv is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 09:21 AM   #5389
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

I believe she has to vs Kimiko Date next

Tough match, but to be honest...I would be quite happy if Kimiko won and qualified.
Keadz is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 11:37 AM   #5390
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Well, Date struggled past an alternate, casey should be able to win.

Nice start Casey

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 01:29 PM   #5391
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Funny to see a top 50 player having to qualify.
scottsue is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2008, 02:00 PM   #5392
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yeah I thought so too, I thought she'd already be in the main draw? Oh well, c'mon Casey. You can do it

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 05:21 AM   #5393
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

She's playing her 2nd round match now, 6-3, 3-3 up

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 05:37 AM   #5394
country flag aussie_fan

She just lost the second set 6-3, 1 set all

Old Sep 14th, 2008, 05:41 AM   #5395
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Casey, win this last set

1-1 on serve
Droolv is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 05:56 AM   #5396
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

Kimiko is leading 3/6 6/3 4/1
Would be a big step backwards for Casey is she loses here.
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 05:59 AM   #5397
country flag Daniel.

Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of Daniel. has much to be proud of

OMG now 5/1. Kimiko serving for the match. Casey has broken her 4 times so there is still hope.
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 06:00 AM   #5398
country flag aussie_fan

5-1 now, almost hope she slightly injuried or something, shouldn't be losing matches like this.

Old Sep 14th, 2008, 06:01 AM   #5399
country flag Daniel.

0/30
Old Sep 14th, 2008, 06:01 AM   #5400
country flag Daniel.

She broke
2/5 now come on hang in there.