Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1 - Page 357 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 12th, 2008, 11:56 PM   #5341
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Casey's first Olympics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowdive! View Post
I hate it when people in GM insinuate that Casey is ugly/overweight/unattractive. For one it's completely unjustified when she's done nothing wrong in the public eye at all, and I'm sure they would never say that to her face. And aside from that, she's a beautiful girl inside and out.

I think they need to consider that word can get around (eg. Casey's sister visiting the site), and the things they say about players can be really hurtful at times. I know that's what comes with being a professional athlete, but there is such thing as tact and compassion.
GM is just a load of those people are just losers.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2008, 07:50 AM   #5342
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Casey's first Olympics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowdive! View Post
I think Azarenka is a bad match up for Casey because she does everything Casey does better. She hits harder, she's faster, more consistent, better serve. It's a harsh reality, but one that we need to accept. Casey can be a top 30 player, maybe even reach the top 20-25, but anything higher would really be pushing her talents.
lol Casey has beaten people with all of them so that excuse really isnt valid
azza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2008, 04:22 PM   #5343
country flag Kirill_M

Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of Kirill_M has much to be proud of
Re: Casey's 2008 Picture Thread!

Olympic Tennis Event 2008

Agnes Szavay Tatiana Golovin
Karolina Sprem Casey Dellacqua Virginie Razzano Flavia Pennetta
Kirill_M is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 03:14 AM   #5344
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute
Casey in New Haven!!!

Casey is playing at the Pilot Pen this week in New Haven I like her section of the draw...

1 CHAKVETADZE, Anna RUS vs. BYE
2 DELLACQUA, Casey AUS vs. RAZZANO, Virginie FRA
3 QUALIFIER vs. CIRSTEA, Sorana ROU
4 DULKO, Gisela ARG vs. PENNETTA, Flavia ITA

Razzano is a flashy player and had a good week in Montreal but overall hasnt been playing great, I would expect Casey to fight that one out with a win

And then Anna is so out of form. A great shot for Casey to make the quarters i reckon!

GL CASEY
Harvs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 04:19 AM   #5345
country flag alex14

alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold alex14 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Casey in New Haven!!!

All these players in her quarter are beatable...hopefully she can get through it...good luck!
Xx
alex14 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 05:18 AM   #5346
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute

Razzano is a toughie dont expect her to make it past R1 this tournie
azza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 11:22 AM   #5347
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

a good draw imo, casey has a good shot here good luck!
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 11:33 AM   #5348
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

I like Casey's chances here hope she just takes it one match at a time and concentrates on her game rather than look at the draw from the big picture. Remember though, she has to actually win matches to confirm that.
Old Aug 16th, 2008, 03:28 PM   #5349
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

I tend to agree with Azza and hope that Casey may scrape out a win in Round 1. Razzano is very good.
scottsue is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 17th, 2008, 06:55 AM   #5350
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

Dellacqua and Dechy are the third seeds in dubs

I would expect them to make a semi with their draw
Old Aug 17th, 2008, 12:28 PM   #5351
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Dechy is in good form too. I still would like to see Casey play more with Schiavone. That French result really rocked!
scottsue is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 02:28 AM   #5352
country flag Ben.

Grandstand (from 10.00hrs)
1. ATP: Vanek vs. Starace
2. ATP: Darcis vs. Spadea
3. Kudryavtseva vs. Cirstea
4. Dellacqua vs. Razzano
5. ATP: Bolelli/Seppi vs. Battistone/Battistone

Good luck Case
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 07:55 AM   #5353
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Good luck Casey!
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 12:52 PM   #5354
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Casey!!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 09:44 PM   #5355
country flag Harvs

Casey won easily... 6/1 6/3

will next face Chakvetadze... Casey can certainly beat her, good luck!
Closed Thread