Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1 - Page 325 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 04:11 PM   #4861
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future
Re: Casey at Wimbledon!!!

Great result Casey! Channel 9 showed the last couple of games and casey hit some really nice return winners. Playing well.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 06:26 PM   #4862
country flag diane10

diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold diane10 is a splendid one to behold

Casey you rock Well done, whatta girl!!!!!

Casey has a game made for grass,she could go a fair way. If she can win when shes not playing her best against a very experienced and tough competitor like Schnyder,her opponents had better watch out when she does hit top gear
Marion Bartoli~Sabine Lisicki~~Anastasija Sevastova~Petra Kvitova~Jarmila Gajdosova~Li Na

Thanks for the memories,miss you Kim
diane10 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 09:43 PM   #4863
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Another impressive win over Schnyder hopefully her & Sam can meet each other in the 3rd Round but one match at a time though.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 09:52 PM   #4864
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Good win Casey

Didn't exactly sound like wonderful tennis, but good to see her beat a top 15 player without her A-Game

Good luck against Parmentier now
Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 10:00 PM   #4865
kolan

kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of kolan has much to be proud of

great win casey. a good matchup in the next round against pauline. winnable though - go casey
kolan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 01:39 AM   #4866
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

I wish I could have seen it Did they end up showing it at all on Fox?
I was way to tired to stay up and wait if they did.

But such a good thing to wake up to Congrats Casey!
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 02:30 AM   #4867
country flag cameron

cameron is a glorious beacon of light cameron is a glorious beacon of light cameron is a glorious beacon of light cameron is a glorious beacon of light cameron is a glorious beacon of light cameron is a glorious beacon of light cameron is a glorious beacon of light cameron is a glorious beacon of light cameron is a glorious beacon of light cameron is a glorious beacon of light cameron is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntress55 View Post
I wish I could have seen it Did they end up showing it at all on Fox?
I was way to tired to stay up and wait if they did.

But such a good thing to wake up to Congrats Casey!
Yeah fox showed the whole match live. I think the fact it was on at the same time as Hewitt meant that they could show it.

Both players played well below their best but Casey just found a way to win. Is it wrong to be more confident about Casey when she is playing a top player than when she comes up against an opponent many expect her to beat
cameron is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 03:18 AM   #4868
country flag dulkogii

dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future dulkogii has a brilliant future

Casey nice score!

good luck in 2 !
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 04:16 AM   #4869
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron View Post
Yeah fox showed the whole match live. I think the fact it was on at the same time as Hewitt meant that they could show it.

Both players played well below their best but Casey just found a way to win. Is it wrong to be more confident about Casey when she is playing a top player than when she comes up against an opponent many expect her to beat
Figures, the one time I decide not to stay up they show the match I want to see.
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 05:21 AM   #4870
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron View Post

i was thinking that... but i think its just that she really lifts her level for the bigger tournies

altho yesterday ddint show that form-wise, it was stilla great result..
Harvs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 07:34 AM   #4871
country flag svetaisthebest

svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute svetaisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...[Harvs]... View Post
WOOOOOOOOOOO!

casey played a pretty horrid match and was still able to win which is a great sign!!!

finished quite well though

WOO STOSUR and DELLACQUA THROUGH... HEWITT AND GUCCIONE WINNING could be a great day! (besides nastya lol)

and now parmentier for casey very good matchup for her in the next round!

well done casey!!!
I watched the match and i dont think she played badly- some of the winners she hit were
but yeah hopefully she can be more consistent in the next round

Good Luck Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claycourter View Post
Kuznetsova is probably the worst player in history to win more than one slam. Justine has 10 times more talent in her pinky than Sveta in her whole body. This match will be 2 routine sets.
svetaisthebest is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2008, 10:54 AM   #4872
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

watched it all on fox - some really scorching winners from anywhere on the court but overall really scrappy from casey. im really happy though of course a win against the 12th seed is awesome but its good that theres is lots of room for improvement
well done casey!
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 01:09 AM   #4873
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

I think what they were saying was right, that these courts play differently from the other one's she's played on or the practice courts so she was mistiming a lot of her shots but I think she'll get a handle on it for the next match. Parmentier is good, but I can't see her beating Casey at a GS unless she plays out of her mind good.
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 02:15 AM   #4874
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

foxsports is showing casey first up on tight at 9pm
Harvs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2008, 02:24 AM   #4875
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

I wish my television station would show her here! We only get to see anyone who is Chinese. So frustrating!
scottsue is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread