Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 20th, 2005, 09:11 AM   #31
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Sandon Stolle

Casey will blast him off the court
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 20th, 2005, 09:15 AM   #32
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
august 8-14 25k in china is their first event on this tour!

solid field but no one casey couldnt beat if she is playing well!

good luck back on hardcourts
|
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 02:05 AM   #33
country flag westcoast1

westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light
ozfan- whats with the jelena dokic pic?

change it to a aussie chick
westcoast1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 05:13 AM   #34
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast1

I agree! It was a great pic of Casey Dellacqua that you had before. Not saying anything bad against Dokic, but it really isn't the most attractive photo of her . You should go with your name & have an Aussie pic
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 10:14 AM   #35
country flag ozfan44

Quote:

sorry just went thru a little phase where is was in love with jelena again lol

hope you all like this one! especially you brooke

btw where the hell is your pic???
|
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 12:03 PM   #36
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Beautiful That's heaps better
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 01:28 PM   #37
country flag gillibean

gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold
should i make a picture
Old Jul 22nd, 2005, 03:02 AM   #38
country flag westcoast1

westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light
how do u attach the photo?

Everyone should have a pic of a aussie chick.

I need to get some pics of Casey.

Hope the West Coast thrased the Swannys!!
Old Jul 22nd, 2005, 08:47 AM   #39
country flag ozfan44

Quote:
how do u attach the photo?

Everyone should have a pic of a aussie chick.

I need to get some pics of Casey.

Hope the West Coast thrased the Swannys!!
click user cp then edit avatar
|
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 04:20 AM   #40
country flag westcoast1

Casey is on the plane tonight to Sydney. She hasnt been home for that long.
I'm really enjoying having her home and now is off again.
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 06:26 AM   #41
country flag ozfan44

Oh well hopefully shes had a relaxing visit home and is now raring to get back into it!
|
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 10:14 AM   #42
country flag gillibean

gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold
does tennis aus give her somewhere to stay?
Old Jul 25th, 2005, 10:19 AM   #43
country flag ozfan44

In Perth she stays at home with her family!

In Sydney i'm not sure? maybe she might stay with Sophie?
|
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 06:19 AM   #44
country flag westcoast1

Yes, Casey stays with her family while in Perth.

When shes away she normally looks after the accomdation, sumtimes Tennis Aus help but usually its up to themselves.

Casey flew out last night. She was very emotional and dont think she was quite ready to leave.

Hope she does well in this lot of tournaments.
Old Jul 26th, 2005, 06:20 AM   #45
country flag gillibean

playing doubles with soph i guess.
lets win a title girls. do you guys know sophie hasn't won a senior title, singles or doubles poor bugger.