Casey Dellacqua cheering thread - Volume 1 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jul 12th, 2005, 12:26 PM   #16
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully she will get some kind of WC into the Uncle Tobies on Gold Coast, I saw her there this year and gave her a smile, i think she was surprised i recognised her, I think she sould try Asia, maybe even try and get into some of the qualy draws of the wta events

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON Maddison INGLIS
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR Aleksandra KRUNIC
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2005, 12:46 AM   #17
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute
The Asian events later in the year that kinda begin the lead up to Aussie Challengers would be a top place to start !!

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 05:29 AM   #18
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan
Hopefully she will get some kind of WC into the Uncle Tobies on Gold Coast, I saw her there this year and gave her a smile, i think she was surprised i recognised her, I think she sould try Asia, maybe even try and get into some of the qualy draws of the wta events
Did you watch either of her matches? I watched the 2r qualy match against Karatancheva. I lived on the Goldie until recently when I moved to Brissie!
SeanyQ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 11:03 AM   #19
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Casey wish she would of skipped italy and stayed home resting then and gone to america now so she could try and get into us open quals but then again in the long run maybe a smart move to rest and train in perth now and definately in my imo should enter into the asian wta events before the aussie chalengers, especially bali, made final round qualies there last year so points to defend!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 05:36 AM   #20
country flag westcoast1

westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light
Hey all,

Casey will be travelling to Shanghai for some tournaments in China.

She will training in Sydney with Sophie and couple of other girls a week before and then flying to Shanghai.

Hopefully Case can move up the ladder in these tournaments.

Chook
westcoast1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 05:42 AM   #21
country flag gillibean

gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold
Sophie isn't going to Shanghai with Casey is she?
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 07:10 AM   #22
country flag SeanyQ

SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future SeanyQ has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44
Casey wish she would of skipped italy and stayed home resting then and gone to america now so she could try and get into us open quals but then again in the long run maybe a smart move to rest and train in perth now and definately in my imo should enter into the asian wta events before the aussie chalengers, especially bali, made final round qualies there last year so points to defend!
So long as she remembers her padlocks!!!!
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 12:26 PM   #23
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
lol - casey likes to party but when playing i doubt shed do that

Brooke, When are these china tournaments?
|
Old Jul 18th, 2005, 03:24 PM   #24
country flag gillibean

gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold gillibean is a splendid one to behold
i think theyre mid august - soph might go if her back is ok!!
Old Jul 19th, 2005, 02:00 AM   #25
country flag SeanyQ

I hope she comes back soon. We need another Aussie on tour who can actually win some matches ........
Old Jul 19th, 2005, 06:52 AM   #26
country flag ozfan44

backs can be difficult just as likely to stand up in training but then when she tenses it during a match it could go again hopefully it gets better!

Go Casey!
|
Old Jul 19th, 2005, 03:46 PM   #27
country flag gillibean

dittmannfan you changed the order of people in your sig!
Old Jul 19th, 2005, 11:02 PM   #28
country flag SeanyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillibean
dittmannfan you changed the order of people in your sig!
I did indeed! Everything's changed now though
Old Jul 20th, 2005, 01:19 AM   #29
country flag gillibean

good work
Old Jul 20th, 2005, 05:24 AM   #30
country flag westcoast1

westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light westcoast1 is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry guys, I have been very busy at work and havent had time to post anything.

Casey is still home atm but is off to Sydney in 2weeks time. Sophie and Casey will be practising before they fly to Shanghai. I cant be sure what tournys she is playing in.

Sandon Stolle will be accompany both girls on the circuit and I'm sure he will be great for the girls.

Thats all I know so far.
westcoast1 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread