i cant rep people - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2005, 09:18 PM   #1
country flag gretchenwinners

gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all
i cant rep people

everytime i try it says this:

WTAworld.com Message

No Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

gretchenwinners is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 4th, 2005, 10:10 AM   #2
country flag SilK

SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute SilK has a reputation beyond repute
Are you trying to rep yourself, or what?
SilK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 01:14 PM   #3
country flag gretchenwinners

gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all gretchenwinners is a name known to all
hmmm no. :-/
gretchenwinners is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 02:54 PM   #4
country flag jack daniels

jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of
what is a rep?
jack daniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 03:26 PM   #5
country flag _LuCaS_
Stimpacker

_LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute
Are you trying to rep trolls? Because some of their posts misteriously vanish

Last edited by _LuCaS_ : Jul 4th, 2005 at 06:10 PM.
_LuCaS_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 04:11 PM   #6
Lynx

Lynx has a brilliant future Lynx has a brilliant future Lynx has a brilliant future Lynx has a brilliant future Lynx has a brilliant future Lynx has a brilliant future Lynx has a brilliant future Lynx has a brilliant future Lynx has a brilliant future Lynx has a brilliant future Lynx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by _LuCaS_
Are you trying to rep trolls? Because some of their posts misteriously vanquish
What do they vanquish???
Lynx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 06:11 PM   #7
country flag _LuCaS_
Stimpacker

_LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx
What do they vanquish???
damn English
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 08:07 PM   #8
country flag Bart

Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute Bart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack daniels
what is a rep?

.....sorry
Bart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2005, 03:31 PM   #9
country flag jack daniels

jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart
.....sorry

what is so funny, i only joined the board recently
jack daniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2005, 04:35 PM   #10
country flag Jevel

Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold
Rep stands for reputation, you can rate someone's reputation by clicking the scale at the end of the post. By either slelecting approve of this post or disapprove of this post. I'm pretty sure that is how you do it.