How come the grade 1 junior tournament in Japan is not being covered? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2002, 04:03 PM   #1
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
How come the grade 1 junior tournament in Japan is not being covered?

There are no reports on this grade 1 junior event. Why is that? I would figure that a grade 1 junior event would get some kind of coverage, and reports. But ***************** anf itfjuniors aren't covering this grade 1 junior tournament.

Last edited by the cat : Apr 12th, 2002 at 04:35 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2002, 09:05 PM   #2
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
top be honest, the draw is not that impressive either (except for 3-4 good juniors). very weak.
Old Apr 12th, 2002, 09:11 PM   #3
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute
Because it's in Asia! They hardly cover anything in Asia!
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2002, 02:30 AM   #4
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the info. I figured as much.

The field is weak. That might be a good idea for Maria to win a grade 1 junior title, without facing a junior heavyweight. Such as Myriam Casanova or Kaia Kanepi. But Su-Wei will be very tough to beat. That's for sure.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote