Mary dispatches Flavia Pennetta 6-3 6-1 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:25 PM   #1
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Mary dispatches Flavia Pennetta 6-3 6-1

Mary beat Flavia Pennetta 6-3 6-1

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well done Mary

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:27 PM   #2
The Last Unicorn

The Last Unicorn has much to be proud of The Last Unicorn has much to be proud of The Last Unicorn has much to be proud of The Last Unicorn has much to be proud of The Last Unicorn has much to be proud of The Last Unicorn has much to be proud of The Last Unicorn has much to be proud of The Last Unicorn has much to be proud of The Last Unicorn has much to be proud of The Last Unicorn has much to be proud of The Last Unicorn has much to be proud of
Fantastic result so far!
The Last Unicorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:27 PM   #3
country flag m_pierce fan

m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice
yeah!!Mary is playing reeeeeallll goooooood right now......
Next up is Vee or Miss Craybas...Mary rocks!!!

//The queen from France -> 1 and only Mary Pierce //
m_pierce fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:29 PM   #4
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
well done mary!!!!
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:29 PM   #5
country flag lizzymarie

lizzymarie is just really nice lizzymarie is just really nice lizzymarie is just really nice lizzymarie is just really nice lizzymarie is just really nice lizzymarie is just really nice lizzymarie is just really nice lizzymarie is just really nice lizzymarie is just really nice lizzymarie is just really nice lizzymarie is just really nice
That's our queen.... Go Mary
lizzymarie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:30 PM   #6
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute
Hi everyone! I'm new and I'm a big fan of Mary.
Well done Mary on a great result. Hope you can go all the way!
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:31 PM   #7
country flag Frenchragazzo

Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all Frenchragazzo is a name known to all
Talking

I'm soooooooooooooo happy... Her second QF in London... 9 years after the first one !!!
Did somebody see the match ?? Did Mary play great ?
Anyway, that's a great result, and Mary should be close to be in the top 10 again, shouldn't she ??

BRAVO MARY!!!!
Frenchragazzo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:32 PM   #8
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
That is just too easy for MARY LOLL

Congratulations GIRL....you're so strong and confident right now
Maria Sharapova (the precious)
Jelena Dokic (the tchiiii girl)
Mirjana Lucic (the rock)
Victoria Azarenka (the alien)
Daniela Hantuchova (the classy style)
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:38 PM   #9
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
This is incredible....never thought 2 months ago that Mary would first reach final in RG and now quaters in Wimbledon. I'm so happy for Mary and that she is playing so good.
So good stats... 27 winners and just 11 ue. Looks good for the quaters probably against Venus. It will be a very tough match but Mary defenetly has a chance.

Good Luck in next round
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:39 PM   #10
country flag Edman

Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all Edman is a name known to all
OMG
mary is just amazing and i think every players would be scared of her
come on, now rush into semis~~
Edman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:46 PM   #11
country flag JMC

JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all JMC is a name known to all
Yepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee good job girl YOU ARE THE BEST SIMPLY!!!!!!!!

I am so happy and sooooooooooo confident for next round she can do it

Incredible this come back since RG ! .................
JMC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:47 PM   #12
country flag cakiteror

cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold
nice,very nice!
she didnt let Flavia surprise her!
THATS OUR MARY!
cakiteror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:47 PM   #13
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute
I think Mary can win the tournament!
Hopefully her pattern continues
Lose a final, Win Australian Open '95, Lose a final, Win Roland Garros '00, Lose a final, Win Wimbledon '05?????????
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:50 PM   #14
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Our Mary !!!!!

Thanks for letting me keep me sanity today LOL

Great match

Well done

Best of luck for the enxt match

one match at a time

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:53 PM   #15
country flag Declan

Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of
I unusually turned on the TV and saw the lengthy 4-3 game in the first set. I knew then that Mary would win: she seemed SO focussed and determined. When she'd won it I confidently went swimming with the score at 5-3...I've just come in and seen the score: AMAZING!!!! Hey, maybe my nerves will let me watch ALL tomorrow's Quarter-Final!!!!
Declan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote