Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 220 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #3286
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

This one and the POSITIVES thread are lonely places...

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 03:26 PM   #3287
country flag Michael!
Merry Christmas

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine will play Luxembourg again as last tournament of the year!
well, maybe she can win it and qualify for Sofia
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 03:56 PM   #3288
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

And maybe she'll be nominated for the Fed Cup final. But the competition is tough. Görges and Grönefeld are great players and in very good shape. They almost won a match during US Open Series.

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 04:31 PM   #3289
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 03:22 PM   #3290
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

It seems to be that she will play Hong Kong next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.P View Post
MDWC
Lisicki
Zhang ling
Duan yingying
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 04:08 PM   #3291
country flag Michael!
Merry Christmas

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

surprising and great decision
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 04:55 PM   #3292

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

BOMBSHELL

Sabine changing her schedule last-minute

She'll be the #1 seed

Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 05:13 PM   #3293
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

And Bouchard? She will play in Hong Kong. #1

SABINE LISICKI
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 05:21 PM   #3294

No, see post #219

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=720969&page=9

Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 05:26 PM   #3295
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

Ok thanks. I had read the list of players on the official site.

SABINE LISICKI
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 06:35 PM   #3296
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

WTF I didn't expect this at all!!!! Great decision
Lamb4Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 09:43 PM   #3297
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

I looked at the Hong Kong website and they this puzzling reference to Sabine even though she wasn't listed on the player's list at the time. They had a "trivia question" asking which female holds the record for the fastest serve (and to make it really difficult they had a picture of Sabine ). They concluded by saying "welcome to Hong Kong Sabine.") Since there have been accusations that they were using Genie to promote the tournament knowing that she would not appear, I thought maybe they were doing the same with Sabine. But great to hear that she will actually be there. She has nothing to lose. Just play tennis without worrying so much about the results and try to get her serve back.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2014, 12:58 AM   #3298
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

Very good! This demonstrates she's ambitious and wants to play and try out her serve. Good sign. Have a good feeling!
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2014, 01:55 PM   #3299
country flag germantennis_fan

germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light germantennis_fan is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic news! Great idea, she needs matches
germantennis_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #3300
country flag Tarabuses

Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice Tarabuses is just really nice

Doing well so far
Tarabuses is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote