Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 212 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:18 PM   #3166
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

meh, also don´t really understand her or her team or whoever...she hardly played lately, injury break before Rome, break after Wimbledon, break after Olympics, it is time to play some tournament tennis again!
So we only have Tokyo,China Open, Linz and Lux left and it is not even sure that she will play all those tournaments as we talk about Sabine and everyhing is possible in her case (injuries etc.)

But whatever, can´t change it obviously, just can hope for some easy early rounds in Asia then...
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #3167
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
......with?......
me of course, Sabs says Hello

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 03:21 PM   #3168
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
......with?......
....her fitness coach and a strong hitting partner

...and ziva!
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #3169
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
me of course, Sabs says Hello
So Sabs does have someone on her team that actively reads this forum
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #3170
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

hmm...her homepage really scares me / last update 27.8.2012 match ag. Cirstea to come up

Everyone (inkl. her) on vacation?
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 02:34 AM   #3171
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Maybe the Cirstea match really is still "upcoming" and the match I watched was nothing but a bad dream?!?!

Don't know why I still check her homepage
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 06:57 AM   #3172
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

I'm sure it would have been updated had she'd kicked Cirstea's butt
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 05:59 PM   #3173
country flag maturedgirl

She's not on the player's list for ASB Classic Auckland !?!
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 06:10 PM   #3174
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she wanted to get into Brisbane and didn't expect so many top players to show up there?
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 06:48 PM   #3175
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

I didn't expected her to play there, she has to play all the small tournaments now and use some weaker fields to get points and matches.

8 Top 10 players already, there is not much to win for her with the current ranking.

GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 08:12 PM   #3176
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense for her, but last year Brisbane didn't have anything close to that insane lineup. No idea why it is so popular all of a sudden.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 09:45 PM   #3177
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

According to newspaper reports Sabine has signed up for Pattaya (the week after AO).

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/spor...-30194751.html
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 11:30 PM   #3178
country flag maturedgirl

I didn't expect her to play Brisbane but the Auckland field looks suitable to her ranking... what other tournament could she play to prepare the AO?
Old Nov 21st, 2012, 11:36 PM   #3179
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
I didn't expect her to play Brisbane but the Auckland field looks suitable to her ranking... what other tournament could she play to prepare the AO?
Sydney I hope, although I doubt it

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 04:52 AM   #3180
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Suitable

She is #37 and almost the whole top 10 are going to play there, with some luck she would get one win Max.

No no, good decisionnot to play there, Sydney would be nice, Hobart etc. this is her world for now.