Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 209 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 10:07 AM   #3121
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Sabine gets a walking bye in Round 1 of the Olympics!
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #3122
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Like most around here, I was not familiar with Jabeur, but she can hardly be considered a "walking bye." She is apparently the most heralded junior on the planet and, if someone can explain this, already has more than 93K fans on facebook (Not that number of facebook fans = playing ability and Sabine slayed 7 million+ facebook fans at Wimbledon) In any case, I think Sabine will be prepared for the most against Jabeur and hopefully won't feel too many nerves like she often does against players she should easily beat.
JohnMcP is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #3123
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
Like most around here, I was not familiar with Jabeur, but she can hardly be considered a "walking bye." She is apparently the most heralded junior on the planet and, if someone can explain this, already has more than 93K fans on facebook (Not that number of facebook fans = playing ability and Sabine slayed 7 million+ facebook fans at Wimbledon) In any case, I think Sabine will be prepared for the most against Jabeur and hopefully won't feel too many nerves like she often does against players she should easily beat.
#297 in the world. There can't be many others in the field with a lower ranking. Playing Sabine on her best surface. This is a walking bye.
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #3124
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

I don't think there is anyone in the field even close to her low ranking, but she beat Caroline Garcia (who nearly beat Sharapova) in the junior French Open. All I'm saying is she is an unknown quantity and Sabine just needs to be ready for anything.
Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:03 AM   #3125
country flag JohnMcP

Come to think of it, Jabeur is the French Open Champion (albeit junior) . . . . Sabine should be ok
Old Jul 31st, 2012, 08:59 PM   #3126
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Anybody knows what it means, that on Sabines fan fb account the most popular city is London? Does it mean most of her fans/likers come from London?

On Julias account it's Istanbul
On Kerbers it's Kiel
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:10 PM   #3127
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Lisicki OUT of Dallas
So we had injury, a few 1st round defeats in a row, QF Wimbledon, break, round of 16 at the Olympics, injury break, US Open

That just sucks, how to improve your game or ranking when u are injured all the time
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #3128
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Well, expected, but it's a shame,to see something like this happen over and over again with her.
At least she enjoys her lazy days and keeps her fans out of the loop, not knowing about her status, not very nice

1R US Open will be nearly impossible to win now.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #3129
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

A shame for Sabine. I wish she could get a run of fitness & form together - away from Wimbledon! Or make all tourneys grass!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #3130
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Lisicki OUT of Dallas
So we had injury, a few 1st round defeats in a row, QF Wimbledon, break, round of 16 at the Olympics, injury break, US Open

That just sucks, how to improve your game or ranking when u are injured all the time
Habs auch erwartet, nachdem sie sang und klanglos in ihre nächste Verletzungspause abgetaucht ist, aber wie sie es handelt ist echt nur noch

Statt mal zu sagen was los ist, zeigt sie ihre Pins-Sammlung...da fällt mir spontan nur noch ein Lied ein

Aber vielleicht spielt sie wirklich nur noch auf Rasen und Olympischen Spielen, na bis Juli 2013 dann
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #3131
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Habs auch erwartet, nachdem sie sang und klanglos in ihre nächste Verletzungspause abgetaucht ist, aber wie sie es handelt ist echt nur noch

Statt mal zu sagen was los ist, zeigt sie ihre Pins-Sammlung...da fällt mir spontan nur noch ein Lied ein
Das regt mich auch am meisten auf, wirklich nicht die feine Art, da liegen die Prioritäten wohl nach Olympia ganz woanders
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #3132
country flag lolada_4

lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light

Sabin My favourite player...
She will play US Open? :S I hope
lolada_4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #3133
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Naja, ich finde man sollte das ganze jetzt nicht überbewerten. Die meisten Spielerinnen wissen Twitter schon ganz genau einzusetzen und hinter dem was gesagt und nicht gesagt wird steckt oft auch etwas Kalkül.

Das verschwinden von Twitter zwischen Turnieren machen viele Top-Spielerinnen genau so, das heisst ja nicht das sie deswegen auf der Couch sitzen und Chips futtern

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #3134
country flag Ziva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Naja, ich finde man sollte das ganze jetzt nicht überbewerten. Die meisten Spielerinnen wissen Twitter schon ganz genau einzusetzen und hinter dem was gesagt und nicht gesagt wird steckt oft auch etwas Kalkül.

Das verschwinden von Twitter zwischen Turnieren machen viele Top-Spielerinnen genau so, das heisst ja nicht das sie deswegen auf der Couch sitzen und Chips futtern
Ja aber das was sie schreibt.....

Na egal, ist einfach mal wieder nervig mit ihr und ihren Verletzungen
Old Aug 16th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #3135
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

Well, it sucks she's not playing Dallas But this sucks as well: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505269_1...-of-emergency/