Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 208 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #3106
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
wonder the atmosphere in the German FedCup team when both are present
I can picture Petko trying to be the cool peace maker.

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #3107
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Sure she is the right person for this tricky job? I think its a Rittner job
You don't have to be best friend with all the girls on tour and I think it's not as bad as it looks
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #3108
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

i expect a lot from the doubles now, it must be fun to watch this pair
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 08:47 AM   #3109
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
off topic, she just tweeted that someone paid the toll for her today but i'm pretty sure not a lot people in the states would recognize this young lady on the street, even in florida
Haha, don't bother to be recognized as a GSs semifinalist to get help like this if you are a young, smiling, pretty girl especially in Florida, where the mean age of guys is 65+

Last edited by maturedgirl : Jul 23rd, 2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #3110
country flag maturedgirl

Have no problem to see her ranked behind Petko actually but ....
ranked behind JJ is

btw...don't like her new fb fanpage look? where is the tennisplayer?
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #3111
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
Have no problem to see her ranked behind Petko actually but ....
ranked behind JJ is

btw...don't like her new fb fanpage look? where is the tennisplayer?
Huh? Where are you getting that from? I just checked the rankings... Lisicki #17, Petkovic #18, Jankovic #20.
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #3112
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Huh? Where are you getting that from? I just checked the rankings... Lisicki #17, Petkovic #18, Jankovic #20.

Live Ranking
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #3113
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

yeh, her 200 pts from stanford last year will drop off next week, and 120 pts from carlsbad the week after next
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #3114
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine has now
Facebook Fans

CillyUltra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #3115
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Is there any other German athlete in London with more 'likes'?

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #3116
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post
Is there any other German athlete in London with more 'likes'?
No german footballer in London...so probably not
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #3117
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CillyUltra View Post

Sabine has now
Facebook Fans

I made the same shot but I knew somebody would be faster than me !

Woohoo! So many nice comments (I block the weirdos) ... from all over the world, she will have a big support as usual in London
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #3118
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sabine has now
Facebook Fans

She's quite the popular one now. Easily the most popular German amongst fans.

Next social media milestone: 50,000 Twitter Followers

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #3119
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

In terms of Facebook fans Sabine is already Top 10.

And she has currently the 4th best Klout Score:

Source: fanpagelist.com
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #3120
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:

Source: fanpagelist.com
I don't understand the second stats but it's nice anyway
So she's the only one who never won a slam or led the WTA Ranking (caro)
I feel a bit more mainstream now (what an unlikely feeling )

ooops...off to the airport