Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 207 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #3091
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Yuk she is going lose tone of points by missing the California swing but the importance is her health
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #3092
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

as I said before, really worrying if she is injured again, she obviously just cant stay healthy then for longer but I guess that she and her team just decided to stay in Europe after Wimbledon worked better than expected.

But anyway, would have been better to play a few events before London IMO, she won´t be even seeded at the Olympics it seems, so also possible that she goes out there in 1st round.
Now we can just hope that she does well in London....
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #3093
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

No surprise, there are not (if I remember well) many points to defend in carlsbad but 9 hours time lag, just before the Olympics, not reasonable if she made the journey. I liked to watch her in Stanford as Serena does, but there was the light injury. Suppose she didn't want to risk it gets even worse.

Let's hope she is able to start a good preparation these days and can start in London totally fit.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 01:55 AM   #3094
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Maybe I need to learn German too. But I did understand my eyes and they told me Sabine was looking

I also wondered what they were laughing about. I guess Sabine laughs about most things
I only understand a bit of German thx to my Dutch

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #3095
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
No surprise, there are not (if I remember well) many points to defend in carlsbad but 9 hours time lag, just before the Olympics, not reasonable if she made the journey. I liked to watch her in Stanford as Serena does, but there was the light injury. Suppose she didn't want to risk it gets even worse.

Let's hope she is able to start a good preparation these days and can start in London totally fit.

I agree, Stanford wasn't possible, because of the injury (precaution).
Would have been nice to see her play Carlsbad, but it's too close to the Olympics and wrong surface.

She will think about those lost points later this year if she can't get far in London.
I think she has thought about this and made this decision because London is top priority now.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 01:27 PM   #3096
country flag moviemac

moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold moviemac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
No surprise, there are not (if I remember well) many points to defend in carlsbad...
200 in Stanford (SF), 120 in Carlsbad (QF). So 320 points for the California Premiers. Not what I would consider "not many points" in her position.
Also coming up later 280 in Dallas (title) and 280 for USO (R4). So 880 points from US hardcourts. Now there are plenty of opportunities with OG, Montreal, Cincinnati, Dallas (I would assume she will only play 2 of the 3) and the USO, but surely it wouldn't have hurt to get some points out of those weak Premier fields in California. It's not like she overplayed recently, by the time the Olympics start, she will have played only 9 matches in almost 4 months (4-5 record).
moviemac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #3097
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Hopefully she stays in the top 24 for the US Open seeding. She will drop to 23 with Stanforf/Carlasbad point off
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #3098
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^last year she was no 22 seed at US Open after skipping Rogers Cup and losing R1 at Cincinnati, so not too worried
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #3099
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

interestingly, Sabine and Kerber are on the exact same tour schedule before US Open
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #3100
country flag guichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
^last year she was no 22 seed at US Open after skipping Rogers Cup and losing R1 at Cincinnati, so not too worried
Yes but she was coming from the opposite direction (ranking wise)
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 06:26 AM   #3101
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
agree!
And she can regain the San Diego points in London.

Code:
interestingly, Sabine and Kerber are on the exact same tour schedule before US Open
So we can expect some more interesting rivalry clashs.
thommus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 09:41 AM   #3102
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of

Quote:
T R U E

L O V E !
xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #3103
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Father View Post
T R U E

L O V E !
WAR!!!!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #3104
country flag thommus

thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light thommus is a glorious beacon of light

It's no laughing matter but boredom of a holy kit
They will decide it on court and I will watch it with interest.
thommus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 05:47 AM   #3105
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Father View Post
T R U E

L O V E !
wonder the atmosphere in the German FedCup team when both are present

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote