Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 204 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #3046
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

the losing streak is over !!!!!! One match at time Sabine
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #3047
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Just found a tweet of a mate who is at wimbledon today and watched Sabine's Double match:

Sabine playing doubles is pure, unadulterated, smiley joy. It is therapy for the heart and soul.

so jealous
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 03:31 PM   #3048
country flag CatTs

CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of CatTs has much to be proud of

What an amazing victory for Sabine after her post-injury struggles!
Congrats to all of you fans!

IMHO
always, naturally
CatTs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:26 PM   #3049
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTs View Post
What an amazing victory for Sabine after her post-injury struggles!
Congrats to all of you fans!
Thank you
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 07:40 PM   #3050
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Sabine Lisicki Fans I would Like too come here and Congrats Bine & all her Fans she Played Great tennis today, & at time like she was number #1 lol Congrats again.
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 08:18 PM   #3051
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Tomorrow 3rd match on centre court: Lisicki vs Kerber
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 08:54 PM   #3052
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done today
Hope she plays well against Kerber now too and moves into another SF
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 09:07 PM   #3053
country flag Lauren!

Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice Lauren! is just really nice

Wow!!! Angie v Sabine!!! It will be awesome!!!
Lauren! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 01:14 AM   #3054
country flag BillFromRichmond

BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of BillFromRichmond has much to be proud of

Great win for Sabine, but I'm struggling with my feelings for tomorrow because I like Angelique too!
BillFromRichmond is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #3055
country flag swfc-dan

swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice swfc-dan is just really nice

Im new to this forum and was looking to find somewhere to talk about Sabine, just spotted this, didn't expect there to be a whole section on her!

Don't really know which to post in on here so I'll post here. I'm a new fan of hers after seeing her matches at Wimbledon this year, well I liked watching her before at Wimbledon but now she really caught my eye .

Amazing win over Sharapova, that was boom boom bine (just learned of that nickname ) at her best. Then she showed amazing fight against Kerber to get back ahead in the match, I was pulling for her so bad! The guts she showed to go for her shots at MP's down was pretty awesome. Shame she got nervous serving for it but who wouldn't be, having never beaten her compatriot before, Im sure she can manage it next time.

Be good to hear from other fans of her and see if they are mainly German, or from all over the world.

Will be trying to follow Sabine in other tournaments now she has made me a fan, really great smiley, happy personality and really hot too
swfc-dan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #3056
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Hi swfc-dan. Although I've been following Sabine since Charleston of 2009, I am also new to the thread, so I'm probably not the one to officially welcome you to the thread. I was also looking for other Sabine fans like your self to talk with since there aren't to many here in ALabama. I noticed there was an "Infirmary for Hopeless Cases" thread below which looks like may be the place to at least explain why we are here. I'm planning on reviving that thread in the near future, but I'm at work at the moment so, for now, I can just assure you that Sabine has fans from all corners of the globe.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #3057
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine is at "Markus Lanz" today

http://markuslanz.zdf.de/ZDF/zdfport...3?noDispatch=1
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #3058
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear god, I`ll have to mute the volume between her answers then... Lanz is by far the worst and most obnoxious talk show host ever. Not to mention some of the other guests...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #3059
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Oh dear god, I`ll have to mute the volume between her answers then... Lanz is by far the worst and most obnoxious talk show host ever. Not to mention some of the other guests...
Warum hast du diese Meinung von ihm? Ich finde ihn gerade zu erfrischend und seine Sendung ist immer sehr unterhaltsam.

Sehr schön, dass Sabine heute zu sehen sein wird
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #3060
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
agreed, worst talk show guy in Germany, but who cares when Sabine is around.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote