Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 203 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2012, 12:20 AM   #3031
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
she is out of Madrid. Sad even though it was expected
not that surprised, but truly sad
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2012, 12:42 AM   #3032
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
since the chat questions it was rather clear, that's true, Rom will be hard with no played matches on european clay, she should add another tournament before the French to make sure she gets as much matches as possible, i hope she will do that, but her shedule adjustments weren't always perfect in such cenarios in the past.

The year continues like it started, but it will hopefully change to the better soon.

Let's hope for it at least.
quite a dilemma at the moment, on one hand, any relatively "long" absence from the court would be a big blow to her (Rome, RG, Birmingham, Wimbly....stuffed together)

but, as long as she could return fully fit, to be honest, that's the only thing worth waiting for, to me

God speed Sabine
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 06:15 AM   #3033
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Sad for Sabs but as said, better she gets herself fully fit again. But it's a worry that it's an ankle again, considering what she went through last time.

Still, gives her the chance for more DIY!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 06:52 AM   #3034
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Still, gives her the chance for more DIY!
too dangerous...

but right, patience scheduled for the mission lisicki (keep sera in mind... )
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 12:59 PM   #3035
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis not the same without Sweet Bine

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:09 PM   #3036
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine
Hopefully she'll be fine for Rome.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #3037
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

According to this post, Sabine will get a WC for Strasbourg
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 09:27 PM   #3038
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Nice choice, girl

http://www.dna.fr/actualite/2012/05/...magne-en-force
Old May 7th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #3039
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

i just hope she will still play Rome !
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 09:41 PM   #3040
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Wise choice!
Sabine always needs some time to get back into some rhythm after an injury and she was not confident before her injury as well, so she definitely needs as many matches as possible before RG and especially the grass season.
Strasbourg will be ideal for that, I hope she gets a good draw there and that she is able to win some rounds there but I also hope obviously that she will play Rome as well, I guess we will soon know if she plays there or not..
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #3041
country flag maturedgirl

Perhaps she's already in Rome There's an ATP challenger with a lot of potential hitting partners

I'm some more optimistic than before (with regard to Rome)...only a feeling (or a desire..)
Old May 7th, 2012, 09:56 PM   #3042
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

i wish i still had your optimism
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #3043
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
i wish i still had your optimism

btw...it's more than that, it's a strong feeling and a bit desire...

Last edited by maturedgirl : Jun 2nd, 2012 at 05:56 AM.
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 05:54 AM   #3044
country flag maturedgirl

She signed in for Stanford in july, just before the olympics.
8 (or?) timezones from London...ok, there are some points to defend and it's a nice tournament and probably she will not see wimbildon's second week this year...well, we will see what happens...
Old Jun 25th, 2012, 08:14 AM   #3045
country flag maturedgirl

I flew over this thread since the beginning and it's really funny how current a 6 year old post can be:

"Sabine lost 4-6; 2-6 to Pin. But I'm glad she is still alive "

I'm sooo in the "never mind" - mode atm! Frightening!