Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 202 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #3016
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I don't know, Madrid starts in little over a week and she just got back to her first hit recently... might be a bit too soon maybe. It would be crucial to get some match time on clay if she wants to get at least a halfway decent RG result though.
If she's painless, she could have worked hard today - what a hot sunny day we had
I enjoyed it at the beach, lucky not being a tennis professional
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2012, 01:13 AM   #3017
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
If she's painless, she could have worked hard today - what a hot sunny day we had
I enjoyed it at the beach, lucky not being a tennis professional
Well according to her tweets she was only able to do two short sessions on court today. Don`t believe that it had anything to do with the weather, since we had almost 30C and sunshine today.(Or how was the weather in Berlin?) So it seems she still hasn`t fully recovered!? That would be too bad. We still have no confirmation for the next tournaments. Bad Sign??
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 02:37 AM   #3018
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

She didn't really say she could only do two short sessions because of her not being ready for more, she also added she was doing training in the gym,the day has only so much hours and she probably has some other things to do sometimes when she is back home in germany.

But i have to agree, Madrid is very close and i don't think she will play there, the situation is like before sydney, she will decide if she plays or not, just before the tournament, she already said that she doesn't know yet what tournament she will play next.
I say 20% chance that bine will play madrid.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #3019
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Woooha, looks like me to be the last unicorn or desperate optimist
We didn't have 30° but it was enjoyable warm and sunny in Berlin (skin bronzed well)
The fb post for me sounded rather positive, no reha mentioned at least

If she starts on tuesday in madrid, there's enough time to build up the form, don't forget she wasn't out of traing more than about 10 days after Charleston so fitness might be ok, the hitting feeling I care more but she'll tell us when she's in Madrid and will for sure decide to play or not last-minute and will join the players party like in sydney

51% I guess!

--> another beach day for me
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #3020
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

we had also a beautiful weather yesterday... over 30 degrees I guess... it´s a little bit unusual to have such high temperatures right now but who cares finally feeling a bit like in Australia I just want to say I am a bit cold now because last week there were 10-15 degrees and now this

regarding of Sabine it is a bit tough to guess if she´ll be fit for Madrid still a lot of time ahead of her but I doubt she´ll be 100% ready to play maybe she should skip Madrid you don´t know what to expect from that blue clay no one knows how similar it is be to the natural red clay so IMO Sabine could skip Madrid not to get used to a practically new surface... but we´ll see Sabine herself knows best what to do and how she feels...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #3021
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

she is out of Madrid. Sad even though it was expected
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #3022
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

how do you know ?
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #3023
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
how do you know ?
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....1&postcount=93
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #3024
country flag Ziva

i knew this would happen
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #3025
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
i knew this would happen
dito
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #3026
country flag Ziva

I wonder if she isn't able to play or if she feels her game isn't there to be competitive and skips madrid to get more training instead of losing early.

anyway, no Bine playing tennis for another two Weeks.
she has to play Rome !!!!
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #3027
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Expected, it seemed a bit short notice and her tweets sounded like she wasn't fully back to practicing a few days ago.

I wonder if she may play Brussels to get some more matchplay before RG?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #3028
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
I wonder if she isn't able to play or if she feels her game isn't there to be competitive and skips madrid to get more training instead of losing early.

anyway, no Bine playing tennis for another two Weeks.
she has to play Rome !!!!
I think (and hope) she wants to come back by 100%
even so hard to believe another big tourney without her! We need to be patiant as she must do
Rome is a task, otherwise

...always trouble with
Old May 1st, 2012, 01:01 AM   #3029
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

As I said a few days ago, her tweets were a bad sign. You have to read between the lines. It was quite obvious that she would pull out.
Well two weeks `till Rome, let`s hope she will be o.k. by then!? But I`m not too optimistic, even if she`ll have recovered by then, she hasn`t played a match in like 1 1/2 months? I honestly can`t see this ending well.
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 01:08 AM   #3030
country flag Ziva

since the chat questions it was rather clear, that's true, Rom will be hard with no played matches on european clay, she should add another tournament before the French to make sure she gets as much matches as possible, i hope she will do that, but her shedule adjustments weren't always perfect in such cenarios in the past.

The year continues like it started, but it will hopefully change to the better soon.

Let's hope for it at least.