Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 201 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2012, 04:31 AM   #3001
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

So back in berlin she is, no further hitting in stuttgart, hopefully she can train on court again already.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2012, 06:41 AM   #3002
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
So back in berlin she is, no further hitting in stuttgart, hopefully she can train on court again already.
Yep! She can tell us occasionally if it's right that she is already able to slide on court. That's what her fans are interested in

I hope she'll not fly to Madrid today to cheer the Bayern
though Madrid would be the next station to go
and she could test the new blue clay

maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #3003
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

this new blue clay looks really wondering how it will look on TV but the first impression is just terrible...
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #3004
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post

I hope she'll not fly to Madrid today to cheer the Bayern
Is she even interested in football? I have never heard her talk about it.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 01:25 PM   #3005
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

no she isn't interested in football.

what's wrong about the blue clay ? idon't care what colour the clay has at all.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #3006
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

I like that blue clay, looks like a swimming pool
It's the same blue underground like in Melbourne, I love it, but some players seem to be not that flexible
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #3007
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Is she even interested in football? I have never heard her talk about it.
She's a little bit interested, once told me she likes the German national team but doesn't follow a club. I suppose the Ice Hockey is enough for her.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #3008
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
no she isn't interested in football.

what's wrong about the blue clay ? idon't care what colour the clay has at all.
it looks like completely unnatural
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #3009
country flag maturedgirl

not for a swimming pool

oh goodnesss Petko!!!
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #3010
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine Lisicki@sabinelisicki
Omg. Just turned on the tv and saw last 2 points before
@andreapetkovic twisted her ankle. Shocked. Gute Besserung
Andi!!!

I've been thinking about how Sabine must have felt.
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #3011
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it was bad. On the other hand, it shows how she was actually a bit lucky, it could have been so much worse. She was at least able to continue for a while while Petkovic had to be helped off court...

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 10:15 PM   #3012
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

I meant how Sabine must have felt while watching this.

Must have been terrible, with her experiences, seeing this happen to someone she's friend with.
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #3013
country flag maturedgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Yeah, it was bad. On the other hand, it shows how she was actually a bit lucky, it could have been so much worse. She was at least able to continue for a while while Petkovic had to be helped off court...

but will she get ready for Madrid to play on the nice blue courts?
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #3014
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

I don't know, Madrid starts in little over a week and she just got back to her first hit recently... might be a bit too soon maybe. It would be crucial to get some match time on clay if she wants to get at least a halfway decent RG result though.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 10:48 AM   #3015
country flag Rovegun

on Sunday I am going to play my 1st match on clay after a year so hopefully I won´t be so unlucky as Sabine and Petko... Petko is such a loser poor girl but she´ll come back even stronger I believe her this bad luck can´t continue anymore...