Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 196 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #2926
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojobackhand View Post
IMG: good point, Andman.

Re China Curse:

I can't believe that I even think that or write that in Sabine's forum (don't kill me) but I hope Li wins in a very, very tight three-setter.
She most likely will. The "home" player usually always wins exo matches. I think Sabine knows that too.

I don't care what happens as long as she doesn't get poisoned again.

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 10:24 PM   #2927
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
She most likely will. The "home" player usually always wins exo matches. I think Sabine knows that too.

I don't care what happens as long as she doesn't get poisoned again.
If Bine wins they will definitely try to poison her.

So, heading to Oz afterwards, huh? Did she say where she will practice?
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 10:42 PM   #2928
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
If Bine wins they will definitely try to poison her.

So, heading to Oz afterwards, huh? Did she say where she will practice?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine on Twitter
@Eisbaeren_B ich fliege heute leider schon Richtung Asien + Australien... Sobald ich wieder da bin komme ich aber gleich vorbei!
Apparently yes!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 10:59 PM   #2929

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
Apparently yes!
Na, dit kann aba dauern... bis sie wieder da ist, meine ich. ob sie überhaupt station in berlin macht nach Wimby. Die Olys fangen doch dann gleich an, oder nicht?
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 11:14 PM   #2930
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Na, dit kann aba dauern... bis sie wieder da ist, meine ich. ob sie überhaupt station in berlin macht nach Wimby. Die Olys fangen doch dann gleich an, oder nicht?
Det würd denen aber och nit helfen(Sorry hab keinen Plan vom Berliner Dialekt), weil die von April bis September Off-Season haben.
Aber Sabine hat neulich in nem Interview gesagt, dass sie Ende Januar ein Exhibition Match nahe Berlin veranstaltet... Vllt. also dann!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 11:27 PM   #2931

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
Det würd denen aber och nit helfen(Sorry hab keinen Plan vom Berliner Dialekt), weil die von April bis September Off-Season haben.
Aber Sabine hat neulich in nem Interview gesagt, dass sie Ende Januar ein Exhibition Match nahe Berlin veranstaltet... Vllt. also dann!
Ah, ja stimmt!! Es sei denn sie kommt ins Finale von den AO. Das fände ich ja eigentlich besser. Hehe.
Naja, werde dann eh nicht in D sein, sondern in Oz. Das wäre schon bescheuert, wenn ich mir ein Exhibition match von den Australien Open aus anschauen müsste... das wäre sogar ziemlich bescheuert.

(hab dir auch grad ne pm geschrieben)
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 12:27 PM   #2932

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

I wish she was playing Hopman Cup. For selfish reasons. I'm a little biased, but imo Hopman Cup is the best preparation for AO. Nole & Murray have proved that.
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 06:05 PM   #2933

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
I wish she was playing Hopman Cup. For selfish reasons. I'm a little biased, but imo Hopman Cup is the best preparation for AO. Nole & Murray have proved that.
Yeah, but with the current German male players she wouldn't get very far. Sad, but true.

But I suggest Petko puts on a fake beard (like she did in that video) and they might take the Cup!
Old Dec 17th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #2934

Quote:
Yeah, but with the current German male players she wouldn't get very far. Sad, but true.

But I suggest Petko puts on a fake beard (like she did in that video) and they might take the Cup!
Denmark & China have no top players but it didn't stop the organisers there.

I remember when she teamed up with Nicolas Kiefer in 2009. It was so adorable. To this day I still think Sabine developed a bit of a crush on him during that week. Who can blame her though?

Old Dec 17th, 2011, 11:20 PM   #2935
country flag kiki24

kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice kiki24 is just really nice

That exhibition tournament in China looks like great fun! Here's a write-up and some great quotes from the players (with photos from the matches and press conference!)

Sampras, Moya, Lisicki Join Li Na for Exhibition Tournament in China http://www.tennisgrandstand.com/archives/11412
kiki24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 05:49 AM   #2936
country flag Blackycat

Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all Blackycat is a name known to all

It's really lucky to see Sabine in Wuhan,She is much more beautiful than I see her on TV.A journalist took a photo of Sabine at
the yellow crane tower.

And I would say in China,a lot of people love this Cute Girl.
Blackycat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2011, 06:58 AM   #2937
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackycat View Post
It's really lucky to see Sabine in Wuhan,She is much more beautiful than I see her on TV.A journalist took a photo of Sabine at
the yellow crane tower.

And I would say in China,a lot of people love this Cute Girl.
Totally. Although she's not just cute, she's stunning! she's a fox! I can't believe she missed out on the Hottest players final in GM Sabine

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 07:42 AM   #2938
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

What are Sabine's prospects for playing Sydney following her injury. Haven't seen any stories following her visit to the Doc. Equally no tweets or Facebook entries since her retiral v Kerber. She was hopeful a couple of days rest would see her right - I'm not so sure. Anyone heard anything?

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #2939

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
What are Sabine's prospects for playing Sydney following her injury. Haven't seen any stories following her visit to the Doc. Equally no tweets or Facebook entries since her retiral v Kerber. She was hopeful a couple of days rest would see her right - I'm not so sure. Anyone heard anything?
Nope. No news out about Bine it seems.
Old Jan 22nd, 2012, 03:02 AM   #2940
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Big match tomorrow against Sharapova...
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote