Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 195 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2011, 02:48 PM   #2911
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

Schön, dass sie auch mal wieder was auf deutsch geschrieben hat
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #2912
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
Schön, dass sie auch mal wieder was auf deutsch geschrieben hat

vor allem die Formulierung "bin mal eben nach Frankfurt geflogen", wie lässig klingt das denn!?
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2011, 12:54 AM   #2913
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine is POTW on the G&R Watch for reaching the semis of Bali
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2011, 10:16 AM   #2914
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Remember everyone, you have to 30th Nov to vote for Sabs in the SF Poll on GM. Let's see if we can get her somewhere up near Pova, who's ahead at the moment!! Danke!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 01:26 PM   #2915
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
Remember everyone, you have to 30th Nov to vote for Sabs in the SF Poll on GM. Let's see if we can get her somewhere up near Pova, who's ahead at the moment!! Danke!
Where is it?
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 01:32 PM   #2916
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerlinPower View Post
Where is it?
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=448891

Vote for Sabine!

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 10:21 PM   #2917
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah currently 4th with the top 5 going through to the final. I've been doing my best to campaign for her

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 08:07 AM   #2918
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know when this China exo is? Kind of over the off-season & ready for the tennis to begin.
everythingtaboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2011, 08:53 AM   #2919
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everythingtaboo View Post
Anyone know when this China exo is? Kind of over the off-season & ready for the tennis to begin.
Next weekend

http://www.linaandfriends.com/2011/event_facts.php
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 08:47 PM   #2920
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

And, once again, Sabs is off to the unknown...

sabinelisickiSabine Lisicki
Off to China today. Looking forward to the exhibition with Li Na, Pete Sampras and Carlos Moya in Wuhan.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 11:14 PM   #2921
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
And, once again, Sabs is off to the unknown...

sabinelisickiSabine Lisicki
Off to China today. Looking forward to the exhibition with Li Na, Pete Sampras and Carlos Moya in Wuhan.
Hope she brought some tinned food!
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 11:17 PM   #2922
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes why of all people did the Chinese invite Sabine back? the two time winner over Li Na and food poison victim? Hope there's tight security for Sabine

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Miami Doubles Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2011, 11:49 PM   #2923
country flag hankmoody

hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all hankmoody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Yes why of all people did the Chinese invite Sabine back? the two time winner over Li Na and food poison victim? Hope there's tight security for Sabine
I suppose it has something to do with the "tournament" being organized by IMG!? I honestly can`t hink of any other reason...

But I think it`s time for her to break her china-curse!
hankmoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 08:36 AM   #2924
country flag Mojobackhand

Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold Mojobackhand is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andman View Post
I suppose it has something to do with the "tournament" being organized by IMG!? I honestly can`t hink of any other reason...

But I think it`s time for her to break her china-curse!
IMG: good point, Andman.

Re China Curse:

I can't believe that I even think that or write that in Sabine's forum (don't kill me) but I hope Li wins in a very, very tight three-setter. And I like to see them both play great tennis like they did in Wimby. It's only an exhibition so there is nothing to gain and nothing to lose for Sabine but "practice" with a (against all slumping odds) great player. Plus, I would like to see Li have a positive result before going into 2012 (Yep, I like her, too...)

There I said it...
Mojobackhand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #2925
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike81 View Post
Psychologists call it "Confrontation training" - I think ist's a kind of survival training

I really wish her to survive in full health, otherwise...

Take care Bine
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote