Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 161 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2009, 07:06 PM   #2401
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

She had realy her chances today But what a great tournament
Advertisement

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 12:32 AM   #2402
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 01:24 AM   #2403
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine canceled the tournament in Praha. She is on the entry lists for Stanford, Los Angeles and Cincinnati. So for the next 3 weeks, she won't play a tournament.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 02:00 AM   #2404
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 06:28 AM   #2405
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk27 View Post
Sabine canceled the tournament in Praha. She is on the entry lists for Stanford, Los Angeles and Cincinnati. So for the next 3 weeks, she won't play a tournament.
no no. this is a good thing.

she has earned a very deserving vacation.
she twitted that she's going to Berlin to attend some fashion shows

then she'll be well rested for the grueling US hard court season.
I can't wait to see her at Stanford!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 08:37 AM   #2406
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Wimbledon 2009 / DAY 8 / Dinara Safina (RUS) - Sabine Lisicki (GER) / Ger
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1975505
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 08:48 AM   #2407
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Wimbledon 2009 / QF / Dinara Safina (RUS) - Sabine Lisicki (GER) / Rus
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1976900
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 01:11 PM   #2408
country flag M-K

M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of M-K has much to be proud of

Woah.. I cant believe she doesnt have her own forum yet..
M-K is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 04:13 PM   #2409
country flag mashasabinefan1

mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold mashasabinefan1 is a splendid one to behold

i agree she deserves some rest. i just saw the entry list of stanford hopefully she can win a match or two
mashasabinefan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 06:22 PM   #2410
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
no no. this is a good thing.

she has earned a very deserving vacation.
she twitted that she's going to Berlin to attend some fashion shows

then she'll be well rested for the grueling US hard court season.
I can't wait to see her at Stanford!

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 12:01 AM   #2411
country flag Blue-Eyed Soul

Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all Blue-Eyed Soul is a name known to all

Quote:
That's good. I think she needs a mental break. Wimbledon was a huge step for Sabine so I think she should take the time to process the big breakthrough she made. I know she will be Top 10 soon!
Blue-Eyed Soul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 03:52 AM   #2412
country flag Temperenka
V-I-K-A

Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute Temperenka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is definitely a good thing. Just look at other girls scheduling similarly. You will see that both WS take this time off, Azarenka, Ivanovic, and other girls who schedule intelligently.

Good move by Sabine.
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 11:32 AM   #2413
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashanicolefan1 View Post
i agree she deserves some rest. i just saw the entry list of stanford hopefully she can win a match or two
Stanford's entry list is always mighty impressive...but when the tournaments starts, the actual draw is lot kinder.
Hopefully, Sabine will be seeded and get opening round bye.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 06:07 PM   #2414
country flag Bilbo123

Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light Bilbo123 is a glorious beacon of light

surprised the future no.1 still has not her own forum
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 08:12 PM   #2415
country flag Laura-DSandMC

Laura-DSandMC is a splendid one to behold Laura-DSandMC is a splendid one to behold Laura-DSandMC is a splendid one to behold Laura-DSandMC is a splendid one to behold Laura-DSandMC is a splendid one to behold Laura-DSandMC is a splendid one to behold Laura-DSandMC is a splendid one to behold Laura-DSandMC is a splendid one to behold Laura-DSandMC is a splendid one to behold Laura-DSandMC is a splendid one to behold Laura-DSandMC is a splendid one to behold

Im a new Sabine fan and I found this picture today

from LIFE magazine