Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2006, 06:51 PM   #151
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
where will she play next?
i haven´t found her name in the upcoming weeks
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2006, 12:04 AM   #152
country flag mr-bean007

mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all
Maybe she didn´t get a WC to Stuttgart otherwise I think if she could play then she for sure would! She played it last year and she won a round in the qualies.
I think she had a good week in France. She also played doubles. There she got to the final!!! I hope she can continue that in the next tournaments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias
where will she play next?
i haven´t found her name in the upcoming weeks
I think she will play the $50´000 in Houston/Usa!
She is there in the qualies.
Go Sabine!!!
mr-bean007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 02:52 AM   #153
country flag mr-bean007

mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all
Sabine is in the last round of qualies in Houston!! She won the first two rounds. In the first round she beat Kriz 46 61 62. Good job.
Hope she´ll get into the MD and do well there.
Go Sabine
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 01:21 PM   #154
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute
well done Sabine... now qualify
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 11:17 AM   #155
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute
Sabine beat Brown 6:2 6:2 to qualify

In Main Draw she will face Angela Haynes of USA. I think she has a good chance to win
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 03:58 PM   #156
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
well done, now win a maindraw match too
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 04:22 PM   #157
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
been waiting along time for this
come on Sabine....... got to have some good wins in maindraw also.

she really should play more....... wasting away in 400's for 12 months
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2006, 07:59 PM   #158
country flag mr-bean007

Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

good luck Sabine
Old Oct 28th, 2006, 08:46 PM   #159
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of

easy draw in quebec's quali!
Old Oct 28th, 2006, 09:21 PM   #160
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Sabine Lisicki def. Pola 6:3 6:2

well done Sabine plz qualify, that's such a good chance now...
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 06:53 AM   #161
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

she should qualify to move a bit up in the rankings
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 07:25 AM   #162
country flag Jogi

Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute

ihr draw ist jetz noch besser weil die an 1 gesetzte Fernandez bereits draußen ist
Go Sabine
Jogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 07:19 AM   #163
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of

S. UBEROI - LISICKI 26 76 76
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 11:06 AM   #164
country flag Carsten
Andy!

possibly we're expecting a little too much from her at this moment. Okay, Sabine can play great tennis, but it seems like she just can't play on this level for a hole match or even a tournament. We should give her time and then she will be playing better and better
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 12:25 PM   #165
country flag tobi
Vamorza!

tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute tobi has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine

Tough loss