Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 08:53 AM   #1501
country flag ChrisCologne

ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all
Re: Sabine Lisicki Cheering Thread

They won! But once again I missed the broadcast and against Slovakia, they´ll play on an outside court :-(

Go Germany!!!

Such a nice development. I think they came with no expectations, just fun, and now they have to feel the hunger of finishing it off.
ChrisCologne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2009, 08:56 AM   #1502
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, Sabine! Nice win in singles and doubles! Now beat Cibulkova.
shrOOf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:43 AM   #1503
country flag mr-bean007

mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all

Great job, Sabine!
mr-bean007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:56 AM   #1504
country flag mr-bean007

mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all mr-bean007 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranadalara View Post
Hello Lisicki fans!

What a talent Sabine is!
I have seen all of her matches at the Hopman Cup this week and she has impressed me 100 times more than all the other women combined!

That smile never leaves her face, whether she hits a blinding forehand winner down the line or misses a smash. She always stays positive, confident, assertive...the sign of a truly great tennis player. It's so nice to watch. She is smiling right now as I type this, even though Germany is down by a break. Top 30 is her goal this year? I'm certain she will get there, if she plays anything like this week! She goes for her shots, especially her serve (which rivals the Williams' sisters in speed) and shows no fear. She will go places!

Sabine has won a lot of fans this week, including me, the commentators love her and to me she is the jewel of the tournament! I hope Germany wins, just because of her! (Kiefer is boring as ever )

She is playing really well in the mixed doubles. I didn't know she could play doubles well too. She just won the first set 6-3 with Kiefer. With the 3 veterans on the court, and even a top 10 ATP player of Blake, she is the highlight of the court!
Yes
mr-bean007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:27 AM   #1505
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine
Only one more win to the final

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 12:05 PM   #1506
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Sabine fans lots of pics for you all

SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 12:14 PM   #1507
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

And more

SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 04:30 PM   #1508
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Einfach klasse von Sabine

Against Cibulkova it will be very tough, but if Kiwi wins against Hrbaty it will come down to the mixed doubles again and I think Germany has a better chance there because of their big serves.

Looking forward to it!
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 05:09 PM   #1509

ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all

The pics of the mixed are so sweet to see ...
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:44 PM   #1510
hnwortman

hnwortman has disabled reputation

i am from usa and a new sabine fan!!
hnwortman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:56 PM   #1511
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine Lisiski - Meghann Shaughnessy (Hopman Cup 2009)

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=WU8F4MZG

Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TKHMMTNZ

Part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E63DIEJH

Last edited by mk27 : Jan 8th, 2009 at 01:23 PM.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 01:46 AM   #1512
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Lisicki wasted so much chances in the first set and lost it 6:7
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 01:49 AM   #1513
country flag Carsten
Andy!

Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute Carsten has a reputation beyond repute

tightest 1st set this week against the toughest opponent she just needs to do it as usual this week now
Carsten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 07:37 AM   #1514
country flag mk27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carsten View Post
tightest 1st set this week against the toughest opponent she just needs to do it as usual this week now
She lost 6:7 4:6. I think it's not that bad, but she didn't play Sydney, so one week rest till Australian Open.

Her serve this week was very good, 28 aces in 3 matches.

Last edited by mk27 : Jan 8th, 2009 at 07:44 AM.
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 08:23 AM   #1515

Is there a chance to upload one of the mixed doubles?