Sabines European Indoor Campaign 2014 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2014, 10:52 PM   #1
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Sabines European Indoor Campaign 2014

Week 41 (06.10.2014 - 12.10.2014)
LINZ/AUT- WTA International

MDWC

Week 42 (13.10.2014 - 19.10.2014)
Luxembourg/LUX- WTA International
MD

Week 45 (8.11.2014 - 9.11.2014)
Fed Cup: Czech Republic vs. Germany

Nominated to play doubles

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova

Last edited by Ziva : Nov 8th, 2014 at 05:18 PM.
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2014, 12:37 PM   #2
country flag ChrisCologne

ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all ChrisCologne is a name known to all
Re: Sabines European Indoor Campaign 2014

Good move

She can make some move up into the top20 and gain confidence for the FedCup finals, if she´s in the Asian form

I could predict she´s hot in all indoor events because of her game and with a nice draw, why not. I like this schedule and late LINZ wildcard
ChrisCologne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2014, 01:37 PM   #3
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

WTA Linz

(1)Eugenie Bouchard (CAN) v (wc)Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT)
(wc)Lisa-Maria Moser (AUT) v Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL)
Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK) v Kaia Kanepi (EST)
Karin Knapp (ITA) v (5/wc)Sabine Lisicki (GER)

Last edited by Poldo : Oct 7th, 2014 at 08:15 AM.
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2014, 02:25 PM   #4
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Karin is not a bad player, especially on indoors hard, Sabine lost a set to her last year in Lux as well but she still should win it, Knapp´s serve is not consistent enough and she makes too many UEs in general.
Rybarikova or Kanepi next, a tired and maybe not 100% motivated Bouchard in QF....good chances to go far here for Sabine, good luck!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 07:53 AM   #5
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Sabine Lisicki @sabinelisicki
Can there be anything more annoying than a mosquito in your room!?!? #zzzz #letmesleep

I hate this too
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 02:16 PM   #6
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
Sabine Lisicki @sabinelisicki
Can there be anything more annoying than a mosquito in your room!?!? #zzzz #letmesleep
Maybe consistently hitting routine balls into the net?
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 02:21 PM   #7
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcP View Post
Maybe consistently hitting routine balls into the net?
You can hit balls into the net because you didn't sleep well because of mosquitos.

a bit like this cat ------->
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #8
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues Daniel View Post
You can hit balls into the net because you didn't sleep well because of mosquitos.

a bit like this cat ------->
So if Sabine loses first round, we'll at least know the reason.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 03:37 PM   #9
country flag maurysicki

maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice maurysicki is just really nice

Damn mosquitoes!

SABINE LISICKI
maurysicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2014, 05:44 PM   #10
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

Sabine is scheduled to play tomorrow's 3rd match on CC..not before 3.30PM Hopefully no mosquitos tonight in her room
Lamb4Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2014, 12:31 AM   #11
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold lovethetennis is a splendid one to behold

They call em "skeeters" here in south US

Won't be able to see Sabine's next match, but still wish her luck
Old Oct 8th, 2014, 06:57 AM   #12
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

That mosquito actually gave her good opportunity to practice her forehand or her overhead smash - why didn't I come with that answer yesterday?
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2014, 08:25 PM   #13
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Knapp def. Lisicki 75 26 76(1)

Not a good match today, from both ladies for most of the time.
Sabine started with the break but made just too many UEs in that first set, played really bad in the end, 2nd set she played really well from *3-2 up but then fucked up the early break in 3rd set with an awful service game.
Knapp was 5-3 up but started to make many UEs but played an good TB in the end, while Sabine was too passive in general, seems like she was a bit tired today, not at 100%, some silly UEs as usual + weak 2nd serve and her 2nd serve is something which she has to improve for sure, its attackable for everyone.

Hope she can perform better in Luxembourg!!
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #14
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

I recorded the match, but didn't watch it yet.. Dissapointing result..was hoping she would be able to bring her form from Beijing.. But that's Sabine..always up and down..and always unpredictable.. But she should really prevent all these random losses Really hope she'll do better in Luxembourg.. I've taken the week off next week. Anyone else planning to go to Luxembourg?
Lamb4Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2014, 10:31 PM   #15
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine

Just too many UEs and too many DFs. Too inconsistent. Sabine won 2 points more and lost

Knapp played a great 3rd set tiebreak with very good serving. She`s a tough opponent

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote