Down Under 2015 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2015, 01:25 PM   #1
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future
Down Under 2015

Week 1 Brisbane
January 4-10

Week 2 Sydney
January 11 - 17

Week 3/4 Australian Open
January 19 - February 8

Sabine will also play doubles with Hingis in Brisbane cause Martina's regular partner Pennetta plays Hopman Cup
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2015, 03:33 PM   #2
country flag Kev4000

Kev4000 has much to be proud of Kev4000 has much to be proud of Kev4000 has much to be proud of Kev4000 has much to be proud of Kev4000 has much to be proud of Kev4000 has much to be proud of Kev4000 has much to be proud of Kev4000 has much to be proud of Kev4000 has much to be proud of Kev4000 has much to be proud of Kev4000 has much to be proud of
Re: Down Under 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickinator View Post

Sabine will also play doubles with Hingis in Brisbane cause Martina's regular partner Pennetta plays Hopman Cup
[/size][/size]

Second Choice so far

Anyway, goodluck in 2015 Sabine. Please more great tournaments beside Wimbledon please.
Old Jan 1st, 2015, 04:46 PM   #3
country flag Michael!
:)

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Curious to see if she shows up in Sydney or not...
Any news about a coach?
She did improve slightly last year, getting a bit more consistent, winning the title in Hong Kong but she had that awful end of the season where she just played horrible but she obviously played too much as well in the end, so we will see a different Sabine again now but not having a regular coach is just not good for her and her game, she will continue to have those ups and downs otherwise, good luck anyway
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2015, 12:57 AM   #4
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

Sabine will play against a qualifier. If she survives R1..Masha awaits....
Lamb4Life is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2015, 12:58 AM   #5
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Sabines quarter

Sharapova v BYE
Lisicki v Q
Lucic Baroni v McHale
Pironkova v (7)Suarez Navarro

2013 GG: Petra Kvitova, 2014 RU
2014 GG: Discount Sharapova
2015 Race: Svitolina, Ka.Pliskova, Begu(1R!)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2015, 01:09 AM   #6
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine had an "OK" 2014, winning her 4th WTA title, but she'd like to see the height of 2012 again, rankings-wise.

Nice that she has a qualifier in the first round, and so should hold onto to the points she gained here last year. Her nemesis however, Sharapova, awaits in the second round... Sabine will have to have a great attitude and get her game going to beat Maria. Not impossible, she did take the first set against Maria at the AO in 2012.

MakarovaKeysTwinPliskovasBarthelBeguSmitkovaAllertovaPutintsevaGavrilovaTownsendAbandaPuchkova

Last edited by Tennis Fool : Jan 5th, 2015 at 12:51 PM.
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2015, 09:22 AM   #7
country flag Michael!

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

all Qualifiers should be beatable, she should reach 2nd round here and then I just hope that she shows a good matchc against the Russian woman, but can't expect her to go further than 2nd round here...
Old Jan 3rd, 2015, 09:42 AM   #8
country flag Sobbinator.

Sobbinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sobbinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sobbinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sobbinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sobbinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sobbinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sobbinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sobbinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sobbinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sobbinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sobbinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know what to expect from this season at all. One big question-mark Very interesting she's playing doubles in Brisbane and with Hingis again

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sobbinator. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2015, 12:16 PM   #9
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold Lamb4Life is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator. View Post
Don't know what to expect from this season at all. One big question-mark Very interesting she's playing doubles in Brisbane and with Hingis again
This year is an uneven year

And I'm pretty sure she only plays doubles here to get some match practice
Old Jan 3rd, 2015, 04:20 PM   #10
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Sharapova is beatable.

But first, the qualifier!
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2015, 06:45 AM   #11
country flag Lamb4Life

Sabine's R1 opponent is Shvedova and they'll be playing the 2nd match after 11AM local time on Show Court 1 (streamed ).

So set your alarm clocks for the nightshift tomorrow
Old Jan 4th, 2015, 06:53 AM   #12
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

Of course she got the highest ranked qualifier
Old Jan 4th, 2015, 07:10 AM   #13
country flag JohnMcP

JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold JohnMcP is a splendid one to behold

Shvedova is a complete wildcard -- she even makes Sabine look consistent. We just have to be ready for anything, especially being Sabine's first match of the year.
JohnMcP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2015, 07:48 AM   #14
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

a shitfest is coming

2013 GG: Petra Kvitova, 2014 RU
2014 GG: Discount Sharapova
2015 Race: Svitolina, Ka.Pliskova, Begu(1R!)
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2015, 08:14 AM   #15
country flag Michael!

could be tough but as some others said, Shvedova is usually even less consistent than Sabine, so I hope and think that Sabine can win this, maybe in 3 but she should..