The end is near ... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:34 PM   #1
country flag Calimero377

Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold
The end is near ...

..for the Willy sisters.

Serena - the more talented one - has gained weight (her boobs almost force her onto her knees ), is injured and obviously lacks motivation. Today's match was terrible. Her sister is over the hill already for a long time. Somebody just forgot to tell her.

Two of the most talented players of the 21st century - only shadows of their former selves. And as the Belgians are injured and/or ill most of the time the -ova brigade takes over.
Women's tennis at it's lowest ever.

I'll switch to Bundesliga football beginning next season.
What do you think, will Borussia coach Horst Köppel sign an experienced central defender just in time before the start of the season?
Calimero377 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:36 PM   #2
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
LOL i see some1 is still pissed with Elini
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:39 PM   #3
country flag Pengwin

Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaB
Its 2005 not 1994

I guess it would be good if you stopped following tennis though
Took the words out of my mouth
Pengwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:39 PM   #4
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Geez you would have sworn they had lost their matches today or something
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:41 PM   #5
country flag Calimero377

Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hautbois
Took the words out of my mouth

LOL!

Two retards from Finland consecutively ...
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:41 PM   #6
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
I didnt know the "Willies" were players that kept you watching womens tennis anyway...

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:44 PM   #7
country flag Serena!

Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of
um... I don't think you know what you're talking about. lol They'll be around for at least 3 more years (Nike contracts, Reebok contracts!)

US99|FR02|WIM02|US02|AUS03|WIM03|AUS05
AUS07|US08|AUS09|WIM09|AUS10|WIM10|WIM12|USO12

Serena! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:45 PM   #8
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
Calimero is just telling the truth and the truth hurts!
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:46 PM   #9
country flag Pengwin

Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calimero377
LOL!

Two retards from Finland consecutively ...
Clearly you have great knowledge of world flags.
Pengwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:48 PM   #10
country flag volta

volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute volta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by treufreund
what truth?! the truth that Rena won AO in 05? not really there the truth that she was injuried most of the 05 and that she is at rd 3 of wimbledon dispite her pains? can´t find it either.

oh ur truth must hurt BADLY at least in Wimbledon u should know that wagons are not good for ur health. Cali goes from Devil to God in ur mouths when yall like his posts
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:48 PM   #11
country flag Calimero377

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaB
Its 2005 not 1994

I guess it would be good if you stopped following tennis though

At the end of 1994 we had 8 slam winners at the first 8 spots in the WTA rankings (3 of them future slam winners).
Two of the greatest-ever among them. And a third great who made 12 slam finals.

Just listen when the names a called:
Graf.
Sanchez.
Martinez.
Novotna.
Pierce.
Davenport.
Sabatini.
Navratilova.

Add to that Date, Zvereva, Huber, Majoli, Fernandez.

Today we have Molik, Bovina, Petrova among the top 12 .....

(Not even mentioning Davenport, Mauresmo types among the top 4 )
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:49 PM   #12
country flag Brooks.

Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute Brooks. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by treufreund
so because venus and serena struggled in 2nd rd. matches they are over ........yet henin loses first round and there is no concern what so ever......wow you haters really have taken it to the next level of stupidity
Brooks. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:50 PM   #13
country flag Calimero377

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena!
um... I don't think you know what you're talking about. lol They'll be around for at least 3 more years (Nike contracts, Reebok contracts!)

No, not even U.S. tennis player could be so greedy that they would continue to play only for getting endorsement money .....
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:53 PM   #14
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeReeFan
so because venus and serena struggled in 2nd rd. matches they are over ........yet henin loses first round and there is no concern what so ever......wow you haters really have taken it to the next level of stupidity
exactly and what is also annoying is when Justine struggles through her matches early on in the slams, barely scraping through in the deciding set, her fans just laugh it off saying "oh typical Justine lol". yet nobody suggests she is near the end but of course when it comes to the sisters...
Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:53 PM   #15
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute
The lowest point in women's tennis history was when some psycho asshole stabbed Monica Seles in April 1993....but I digress.

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote